Search results for query: *

1. MoonlitWyvern

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Most of the news about Enigmas development takes place in the discord. We kinda just, talk about the development casually and stuff there. I entirely agree with you about current Enigma's balance, it's all over the place and quite frankly-- bad. The mod had good ideas, but they were most of the...
  2. MoonlitWyvern

tModLoader Various Weathers

Great mod, only thing deterring me is no config to disable certain weathers (lookin' at you, heat wave!)
  3. MoonlitWyvern

Disarray Mod

This uh mod, it's not the best. I specced only into melee damage with the level system, and ended up with -48 defense in where I'd start dying from nothing due to this. Either add a re-spec button, make it where you can't go negative, or remove your leveling system. It's pointless if it doesn't...
  4. MoonlitWyvern

Eyy it's ya boi MoonlitWyvern#8143 on discord

Eyy it's ya boi MoonlitWyvern#8143 on discord
  5. MoonlitWyvern

Same could be said about every other mod, dude. Including Calamity,etc. If it's not completed and finished and not being added onto. Thorium and Calamity still adds stuff so wouldn't that make em a Work in Progress?
  6. MoonlitWyvern

tModLoader Idea for quality of life mod

Infinity - Endless items has a similiar thing, endless bullet pouches. Take abunch of bullets and make unlimited bullet pouches, works with different types of bullets and some modded bullets too!
  7. MoonlitWyvern

tModLoader Apocalypse Mod Revamped

The discord link no longer works D: I'm a spriter and I'm pretty good at lore.
  8. MoonlitWyvern

Also. I love H.P Lovecraft! You could have a giant Shoggoth mound as a boss, probably acts like a slime? Mystic class sounds neat, but you will need to make lots of new debuffs! In a mystic playthrough, how would you kill destroyer? He's immune to EVERY debuff.
  9. MoonlitWyvern

Hi! I was wondering if you have or made a discord; people like to join discords so you can provide spoilers, talk with others and get spriters like me to help with the mod! I would very much so like to help sprite for this mod. So, please consider a discord!
Back
Top Bottom