• Order by date
  1. Meemo

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Can't wait to play a guitar... After 1.3.6 comes out AND I get a bwtter PC
  2. Meemo

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

[Insert Brain Power]
  3. Meemo

Mobile Calling All Terrarians: Send in Your Mobile Saves!

Just wait a little bit DR Studios and I'll get you some character saves Annnnnd 3 worlds Because I got 3 characters and their respective worlds one has a trophy hall which basically is the most important one
  4. Meemo

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Well, I'm almost done with the current mobile version, just Duke and Ocram left, once I kill those time for ocram farming until the update comes, when it comes if my phone can run it get the rest of the Fishrom's drops and go for the Cultist...
  5. Meemo

Got an really bad PC that can't run Terraria so waiting for mobile 1.3, playing some games in...

Got an really bad PC that can't run Terraria so waiting for mobile 1.3, playing some games in the meantime... Playing Momodora: RUtM for now
  6. Meemo

PC My introduction

Also my fastest Beat WoF speed(From the Start of the world and character to beating WoF)Is one week It was on my cousin's cellphone
  7. Meemo

I may make a IWBTG Mod one day

I have bested fruit,spike and Moon and now I shall best you THE GUY! -THE KID(THE WANNA BE THE GUY)
  8. Meemo

PC My introduction

I didnt join before because I was playing only Super Meat boy and didnt even think about Terraria or DST(Dont Starve Together) I also unlocked DR.Fetus with a bug but im still suffering with the kid on IWBTG And on the Warp Stage The guy!
  9. Meemo

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

I only know a bit about programing with C++
  10. Meemo

PC My introduction

You can call me just R3 if you want
  11. Meemo

PC My introduction

BR Is a way to say that youre braziliam and im near to beat DR.Fetus in Dark world my progress is 100% at the first 3 chapters 98℅(or 94℅) in chapter 4(hell) I dont remember how much ℅ in chapters 5,6 and 7
  12. Meemo

PC My introduction

Helo im a Braziliam Terraria player as you can see at my steam profile(I played Terraria offline most of times and this is why many achievements are missing)I like Terraria ,Super meat boy ,Dont Starve together and other games
  13. Meemo

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

I like the already done sprites(about 15℅ if you are right) and it of course will take a long time but I think you(Im not very creative) can remake at least 50℅ of the game sprites
Back
Top Bottom