Search results for query: *

1. Penguin Fella

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Its pretty impresive that 1.2 is comming out so soon after Hardmode. They must be realising just how big the mobile communtiy is! So keen for 1.2 But here's the real question. When will we see 1.2.4.1
  2. Penguin Fella

And then I said... Lets Play Terraria

And then I said... Lets Play Terraria
  3. Penguin Fella

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

It would have to be pixies due to how often they spawn they're like the slimes of the Hallow! And they never go away. Damn you Re-Logic :redmunch::red2:
  4. Penguin Fella

He brother from another ice biome

He brother from another ice biome
  5. Penguin Fella

Cheesecake!!!

Cheesecake!!!
  6. Penguin Fella

One man, a penguin and... A DOG!?!

One man, a penguin and... A DOG!?!
  7. Penguin Fella

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Teacher:"is bent a word?" Kid:"Uuuuum, no?" Teacher:"Yes bent is a word" Me:"Sigh"
  8. Penguin Fella

NPCs & Enemies Merchant, Goblin Tinkerer and Wizard Changes

Now I love my goblin tinkerer as much as the next guy but I just think he lacks products. I mean he's great for pre-harmode and the reforging function is great I just think it would be better if he would sell some other things, maybee even a pet goblin(1 platinum). This is the same with the...
  9. Penguin Fella

NPCs & Enemies DRAGON!

The dragon is basically a much bigger and longer wyvren but a different skin/sprite. The Dragon would drop a Dragon Feather that would allow you to craft "Dragon Wings" which a slightly better than Giant Harpy Wings. They would drop 9-11 souls of flight when killed, 1 gold, 50 silver and 10...
  10. Penguin Fella

NPCs & Enemies NPC's FOR HIRE

Good idea. A real leader packed to the brim with ideas and weapons. And don't worry if your NPC's die their spelunky like ghosts will fly back to their house and respawn out of harms way. :D
  11. Penguin Fella

What do you expect from 1.3?

I love the idea:D but sice it is a Terra set and the terra blade is a end game weapon then the armors used should be end game armors like turtle,spectre,shroomite armor. Apart from that it's great
  12. Penguin Fella

NPCs & Enemies NPC's FOR HIRE

This idea came to me when I was playing Terraria and I thought why can't someone else do this for me. The idea is you can go up to any NPC and pay them 10 platinum (depending on the amount of time you need them for)to help you mine, fight and build. Each NPC has different abilities such as the...
  13. Penguin Fella

What even is a Penguin

What even is a Penguin
  14. Penguin Fella

What mob is the person above you?

:dryadeek:Poltergiest
  15. Penguin Fella

Favorite Terraria YouTuber?

:redmunch:Yrimir:red2:
  16. Penguin Fella

Friend me on PSN AndyFI70

Friend me on PSN AndyFI70
  17. Penguin Fella

Play Station Network Usernames

AndyFI70 I'll only be able to play on weekends due to school :red2: but Sunday's are the best day just message me and I'll be able to confirm :redmunch:
  18. Penguin Fella

New videos on my YouTube channel "Penguin Fella" so watch and subscribe

New videos on my YouTube channel "Penguin Fella" so watch and subscribe
  19. Penguin Fella

Yes.Yes indeed.But only if you choose to. If you dont you can break free and become a true Penguin.

Yes.Yes indeed.But only if you choose to. If you dont you can break free and become a true Penguin.
  20. Penguin Fella

Play Station Network Usernames

AndyFI70 I play on vita, and I love Terraria, I've also got it on PC and Mobile.
Back
Top Bottom