Search results for query: *

1. I

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hi, a few things: I'm new to these forums, only a few posts, but I've played thorium and sad to see it being sorta dropped. And a question: I can't change the forms for the prismatic spray, and I can't find a fix. I tried disabling dual wielding, but it didn't help. Any suggestions? THanks!
  2. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

HI. Found a bug of sorts with providence. When I died he didn't despawn and kept on coming back to me. My spawn was close by however. I doubt this is intentional, so please get it fixed, opens up a cheese route.
  3. I

Realistic House Entrance

Hi! This is a guide on making a house entrance more like it would be in real life: you can't see the inside of a house till you are inside. This (below) is the house in mention. It looks (kind of) like a real house would be: you can't see anything inside. The door has function however, and you...
  4. I

Member-Run Project The All Biome Challenge [Surface Edition]

Had nothing to do for an hour so I got one of my own. Sorry, there's no audio. Plus, I only took an hour to build it as I had no clue what to finish it with. P.S. still uploading
  5. I

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Norton keeps giving ws.reputation.1, so I can't use it. Is there any workaround? I don't have administrative privileges. Thanks in advance!
  6. I

Member-Run Project 3 Day Build Challange

Hmmm... so is it fresh character? And 2 hours for all the houses or per base. If it's 2 hours for all 15... :eek: Seems neat tho. EDIT: Ahh. watched your video... makes much more sense. Do slime blocks have a specific biome? And gemspark blocks?
  7. I

Gee thanks. I might make a series of these. But next time no expert mode. :D
  8. I

Hi. This is my first post on this forum, and my first public build, but I hope you like it. IK everyone is doing treehouses, but I saw the tree and chasm and I was like "this must happen" You know what I mean? ;) Can't remember the order... THe one least complete which I believe...
Back
Top Bottom