Search results for query: *

1. [GD]Uprise Hyuga

PC Modded multiplayer issues

Hello all... Im having troubles playing multiplayer with my brother on tmodloader, when i host all goes fine with friends but my brother goes slow motion at about 25-30 fps with frame skip off and subtle and lags with frame skip on (in single player he runs the game fine and smoothly), we tried...
  2. [GD]Uprise Hyuga

tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

I speak italian, i hope i can help translating in italian :)
  3. [GD]Uprise Hyuga

tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

Hey Koopahunter197, I wanted to ask if there will be translations to the mod, if so, i'd like to translate it, thanks
  4. [GD]Uprise Hyuga

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

You could try to add Tremor, Thorium and Calamity bosses armor too :)
  5. [GD]Uprise Hyuga

Stuck on "Found Server"

Hi, this is my first thread here (sorry if its off-topic) and i need help with modded terraria server. Basically when I host (i tried hosting in-game and with tmodloader server console) and try to join me and my brother keeps being stuck at "Found Server" but when my brother hosts all works fine...
  6. [GD]Uprise Hyuga

Problem when hosting modded server

Hi, this is my first thread here (sorry if its off-topic) and i need help with modded terraria server. Basically when I host (i tried hosting in-game and with tmodloader server console) and try to join me and my brother keeps being stuck at "Found Server" but when my brother hosts all works fine...
Back
Top Bottom