Search results for query: *

• Users: rebeL
  • Order by date
  1. rebeL

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Sounds cool. I'll try when I have time.
  2. rebeL

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Yes it does, I think.
  3. rebeL

Terraria Blackscreening On Startup, [[also bad fps on windowed]]

Using a laptop. Had to go fullscreen because windowed mode came with great lags. Sometimes it blackscreens on startup, giving me only 1 option; restart the entire goddamn machine. Sometimes instead, it works. I have a PC and it's windowed, and it has no lags.
  4. rebeL

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

2042230197 Expert Crimson, also small size. Has floating dungeon. Almost touches the sky. No screenshot yet.
  5. rebeL

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

It breaks HERO's mod by making the options unavailable. But I have to admit, HERO is a scumbag and the only reason I'm using his mod for is because it's user friendly and so on. Planning on testing it on vanilla. Oh also, quick vsauce question; is this the notorious client that cheaters or...
  6. rebeL

Please play Hotline Miami 1 & 2 - they're awesome! Even the soundtrack is awesome. They're both...

Please play Hotline Miami 1 & 2 - they're awesome! Even the soundtrack is awesome. They're both less than 20€.
  7. rebeL

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Aight, so the TModLoader download link works now, gentlemen, least for me.
  8. rebeL

I can fix it by enabling all mods and quitting, and then playing Terraria.. Whenever I reload mods, it gives me 5 error messages.
  9. rebeL

The problem is solved; I have the files from the 12th of July. Anyways, it gave me the option to go to the site, something like "I understand that this is dangerous" or something. But I'm paranoid so I don't bother to.
  10. rebeL

Some random guy who cheats in singleplayer games if possible.

Some random guy who cheats in singleplayer games if possible.
  11. rebeL

Chrome giving out false positive and saying that it's not safe to download it from GitHub. Gonna try Mozilla. Update: Mozilla giving out false positive too. What now? Update n. 1#; I had the newest TModLoader still on my computer and I installed it. But either way, I know least one guy who has...
Back
Top Bottom