Search results for query: *

1. SageRaziel

Linux Terraria Modding: Windows 10 or Linux?

Hello all! I have a Windows 10 gaming machine, and I love playing modded MineCraft and Terraria. When playing a heavily (and I mean heavily) modded 64-bit MineCraft, I simply allot the program more RAM and everything runs pretty smoothly. However, Terraria for Windows 10 is only available in...
  2. SageRaziel

tModLoader Request / Question - Mods

I recall seeing a mod that adds a second hotbar to the game on the tModLoader Mod Browser. I don't know if this is what you had in mind, and I've never tried it myself, but it might work for you.
  3. SageRaziel

Unable to load Tremor, Calamity, etc after updating to v0.10.0.2 tmodloader

Because I do not think that is the issue. I have way more than the minimum requirements to play Terraria. I have a lot more than the minimum requirements to play modded Terraria. I think my problem is that Terraria for Windows 10 is 32-bit, so the application cannot make full use of my machine's...
  4. SageRaziel

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I have uploaded the world file, my player file, and my mods folder so that anyone attempting to resolve my issue can recreate the game environment that I have for modded Terraria. I included only these files, and I have deleted the mods cache file in the uploaded version to reduce the file size...
  5. SageRaziel

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Thank you for your reply. Do you happen to know why my world files keep corrupting? This isn't the first time its happened. It's odd because I can still play on single player, but not on mutiplayer with those worlds. I have experienced this without mods installed and with mods installed, and I...
  6. SageRaziel

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I am not sure if this problem I am having is related to this mod, but I think it is. I generated a world with TerraCustom, and I left the world size to its default (vanilla) large world settings. I made a world, and I played on a server with it for about 150 hours or so. I made sure to back up...
  7. SageRaziel

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

I must've misunderstood you then, sorry about that. ^^ I REALLY hope...Like, wish upon a star hope, that they make a Windows 64-bit Terraria...This needs to happen so badly. It's 2017, I wish all decently sized games at least gave the option of a 64-bit download.
  8. SageRaziel

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Wow...This is just downright impressive...Please tell me your profession is coding because your talents are wasted programming as a hobby! {Though, I'm very happy for awesome people like you that make great mods like this :D} I've read through the forum, and it says that it will still generate...
  9. SageRaziel

After a lot of testing, it seems that the game ALWAYS throws this error for me when the RAM usage reaches 3.3GB as reported by Windows 10 Task Manager. The error is always a different mod and file, but it always occurs around 3.3GB of memory usage. I am theorizing that the game is actually...
  10. SageRaziel

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

I would love to know how you do it because once the memory usage in Terraria reaches 3.3GB as reported by Windows Task Manager, it crashes for me.
  11. SageRaziel

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

I have Windows 10 64-bit, 32GB RAM, and I have Terraria 32-bit on Steam. I have several mods installed, and the game runs, but it suffers from frame dips and occasional cashes which report that the game ran out of memory. Sure, I could uninstall some mods (which I will do as a last-ditch...
  12. SageRaziel

I modded my Steam version of Terraria with tmodloader yesterday and installed a few mods. I played for several hours with no problems. Today, I tried to launch the game, and nearly every mod threw this error. I've tried every suggestion on this thread, including this one, and so far, nothing...
Back
Top Bottom