Search results for query: *

• Users: skellyman4
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. skellyman4

tModLoader Custom Crafting recipes for vanilla items.

I was playing some mods when I needed a Companion Cube for a crafting recipe. I know they are really rare and could not bother to wait for the traveling merchant to sell one so i decided to make a custom crafting recipe for it. I did it but I dont think its the most efficient way. Basically...
  2. skellyman4

tModLoader Mob Droping Help!!!!

Can someone please help me and tell me what im doing wrong My Code using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace LiusMod.NPCs.Mobs { public class IronSlime : GlobalNPC { public override void SetStaticDefaults() {...
  3. skellyman4

tModLoader How to Make a NPC Drop Something?

Hi i have been trying to make a npc/monster drop something. When I try to build and reload my mod it says 'Terraria.ID.NPCID' does not contain a definition for 'IronSlime'. So can someone tell me what im doing wrong? Here is the drops .cs Here is the Mobs .cs
  4. skellyman4

tModLoader Lius Mod Monster

Hi I have been trying to make a slime and I cant get it to follow the player can someone tell me how I can. This is what i have right now. using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace LiusMod.NPCs.Mobs { public class IronSlime : ModNPC { public...
  5. skellyman4

tModLoader Lius Mod Sword Projectile

Hi i just need to know how to make a sword that can shoot projectiles and how to make the projectile the sword shoots. Can you just post the contents of an example .cs file for both or them please.
  6. skellyman4

tModLoader Tmodloader Creating My Own Mod

I am trying to create a mod and when i just want to kow how i make a modded item crafted in an ancient manipulator. This is what i have right now. using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace LiusMod.Items.Placeable { public class LiusAnvil : ModItem { public...
Back
Top Bottom