Search results for query: *

1. Supitsstevie

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

May I ask for a bit of help concerning this Texture Pack? I followed the instructions with everything (Trying to set it up for Vanilla, putting the space between texture and pack, ect) But I keep being greeted with this error (see below), I've restarted, verified game cache, uninstalled and...
  2. Supitsstevie

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

Would I have to get rid of Tmod from the Terraia folder to be able to downgrade?
  3. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey, I was lead to this mod, because people said you can copy and paste, is this true? Cause I don't think I can find it
  4. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Ah, okay, ill stop filling up this thread with random questions, thanks! :D
  5. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I just got hallowed seeds from compacted dirt, is that supposed to happen?
  6. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

ahhh okay, Im guessing these are recipies from the mod, and I'm using recipe brower, so... for some reason, it's not showing it as a recipe. It only shows the machines and fertiliser as recipes.
  7. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Ahhh okay and I mean, how do you get cobweb? EDIT: aaaaaannnnd mud
  8. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

When it says "Many of the items that you would normally find in chests can be made" What does that mean? I can't find any of the items. Also, how do you make a yoyo/copper wire?
  9. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Antiaris

1: This looks so good! I love the music 2: No offence to other mods but, will this be another, screw the thrower mod? Not that that's bad in any way, just wondering 3: So far (I really don't know if you've tested it, if you haven't, sorry for asking) are there any non-compatible mods?
  10. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Copper Plus Mod

Hey, I was just wondering, what does the new biome add? I spreaded across my world and now I don't know what to do with it, I know I can remove it but I would like to know what it does
  11. Supitsstevie

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

So should I uninstall T-mod loader? (I think you literally just said you had to, but just making sure)
  12. Supitsstevie

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Hello, I'm kinda new and wondering, if you have T-mod loader installed, would you have to uninstall it to play this mod/map? If anyone could help that would be awesome.
  13. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

and 1 more thing, could you use a hunter potions to find them? (plus, do you find them anywhere in the world, or in a specific biome)
  14. Supitsstevie

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Hey, Just wondering, the clerk, do you find him on the ground like the tavernkeep? Sorry if it's already stated somewhere.
Back
Top Bottom