1. Robo ♥

i hope you can figure this out soon, emily

i hope you can figure this out soon, emily
  2. Robo ♥

I'm too inactive here, yet i feel no motivation to do anything

I'm too inactive here, yet i feel no motivation to do anything
  3. Robo ♥

Most Annoying Enemies In Terraria w/Poll

meteor heads, as they really just get in the way if you're trying to mine meteorite, gastropods are just generally annoying to deal with even if they're very easy, and enemies like the reaper and wraith always kill my NPCs if i'm not paying attention to them.
  4. Robo ♥

*listening to shroomite music while waiting for truffle*

*listening to shroomite music while waiting for truffle*
  5. Robo ♥

I saw it and I thought "oh no, that has to be an error" and then I checked the wiki and realized...

I saw it and I thought "oh no, that has to be an error" and then I checked the wiki and realized I have been spelling the name of one of my favorite bosses wrong.
  6. Robo ♥

through all the time i've played Terraria I thought it was spelled "Retanizer"

through all the time i've played Terraria I thought it was spelled "Retanizer"
  7. Robo ♥

If you want it to, it compares

If you want it to, it compares
  8. Robo ♥

It was nice, I got to see a lot of cool things, like Mt Rushmore and the Crazy Horse statues.

It was nice, I got to see a lot of cool things, like Mt Rushmore and the Crazy Horse statues.
  9. Robo ♥

I got back from south dakota

I got back from south dakota
  10. Robo ♥

PC Looking For Friends On Steam!

I sent you an invite :dryadhappy:
  11. Robo ♥

In your signature, how did you get your steam profile (i'm assuming) into it? forgive me if its...

In your signature, how did you get your steam profile (i'm assuming) into it? forgive me if its obvious
  12. Robo ♥

Favorite rare world gen occurances

I don't know if this happens often (and I don't have a screenshot because i never got around to it) but my underground hallow and my underground crimson spawned in hell
  13. Robo ♥

PC What keeps you guys playing still?

Forgive me if it's somewhere really obvious on your page but if you could link me to your steam I could play with you sometime :dryadhappy:
  14. Robo ♥

Yay i get to see a giant mountain statue today (not Mt. Rushmore, I did that yesterday)

Yay i get to see a giant mountain statue today (not Mt. Rushmore, I did that yesterday)
  15. Robo ♥

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

I got Terraria about 10 days ago, according to my steam receipt, and I already have (rounding up) about 100 hours on the game. :dryadhappy: I usually like to build things like artificial biomes, and one of my favorite moments was killing Moon Lord for the first time. It just felt so satisfying...
  16. Robo ♥

Glad to know we could help :dryadhappy:
  17. Robo ♥

talking to friends while complaining about not being able to find a nymph is 10/10

talking to friends while complaining about not being able to find a nymph is 10/10
  18. Robo ♥

I think one of the things that would keep people playing (at least for me) is how many different ways there are to replay terraria, like after you've got everything from 1 run, such as all the lunar armor and weapons you can just make a new game and play as a new character role, say if you did...
  19. Robo ♥

PC Hiya

I got Terraria about 13~ days ago and it's quickly become one of my favorite games, and I figured I could join these forums because it would be a good way to get in contact with the community. In all honesty, I really just decided to join because I was bored and it looked cool :p If you want...
Back
Top Bottom