Search results for query: *

• Users: Ramza
  • Order by date
  1. Ramza

oh my lord soul, that's THE BEST comment I've ever received. Clever/10 would read again

oh my lord soul, that's THE BEST comment I've ever received. Clever/10 would read again
  2. Ramza

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

dat sword in dat mini-biome tho... and Yorai..... what devlishly beautiful work can i look forward to in this update :3
  3. Ramza

Casual Pet Praises

I hope this isn't going to be trendy but, i also feel the need to mention I'm lower middle class and am VERY used to not seeing money for long periods of time and trying to keep my friends from feeling obligated to buy me food if we hang out. But one day my closest opposite sex friend decides to...
  4. Ramza

Casual Pet Peeves

I relate to this so hard it's funny, then not funny, then funny again. Also: - People who are unaware of those around them in public situations: Not realizing you're obviously pissing somebody off - mild-mannered pate (lol) - Children that either don't listen intentionally or whose parents...
  5. Ramza

Forum Confessional

I'm not actually 100% sure i can trust my own thoughts and observations since i know and understand that I'm likely just as biased as every single person I've ever met, thus making it extremely difficult to keep lasting relationships with friends, family and potential lovers. too deep? no...
  6. Ramza

State something nobody would've guessed about you.

I'm a VERY talkative person, and am likely to push people's buttons intentionally.
  7. Ramza

Casual Explain your avatar

Hello there count Blanka... .Blancula? COUNT LIGHTNING CROUCH! My avatar is of Nito, from dark souls, and it's hard to explain anything about him without including ALL of dark souls' lore so... I'll leave it at: I wish i could claim ownership of this pic but i LOVE nito from dark souls so i...
  8. Ramza

You're already dead.

You're already dead.
Back
Top Bottom