Search results for query: *

1. Djnastycat

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I myself think that removing ocram was a good idea ocram was just a big waste of time
  2. Djnastycat

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I in fact think this update will come out when the year 2020 comes
  3. Djnastycat

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

No im saying i have a pc but i already had bought terraira for console why buy the same game just to play the same update that's already coming to console
  4. Djnastycat

Lol its not that simple im in highschool im going to start working hopefully but i aint got no money plus why buy somthing that you already have for somthing else that gets a free update and then buy pc which has the update already that's a waste
  5. Djnastycat

Soooo are they gonna release this update before i die from this massive :red: hurricane! Im trying to play 1.3 before i die.
  6. Djnastycat

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Same for me checking the forums almost like every day for signs of update is starting to get tiring i mean at this point i can see another delay coming up but thats just me i was hoping id get to play 1.3 before my first day of highschool starts but rip no 1.3
  7. Djnastycat

Yea im sorry if i sounded rude but we all know that this wait is not worth guessing for.
  8. Djnastycat

Maan i just cant wait to actually enjoy terraria more!? although my patience is dying.
  9. Djnastycat

Tru it is in fact.
Back
Top Bottom