Search results for query: *

1. THE STRANGLER

Weapons & Equip The Polar Shovel - A Shovel Knight Homage

it could possibly dig snow horizontally when you cast a snow boulder, and kind-of dig ice
  2. THE STRANGLER

NPCs & Enemies Bring in dragons!

yes this is cool idea
  3. THE STRANGLER

Sprites The Necropolis (Alternate Desert)

give me more flipping amazing biome suggestions, they can't just tell me these won't be in Otherworld atleast
  4. THE STRANGLER

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

I have nothing to say. I'm speechless, my computer lags just typing this comment from all the feedback you've gotten and all the things you posted. Give me a banner for this please
  5. THE STRANGLER

NPCs & Enemies Bring in dragons!

Maybe make them tameable, and when tamed they drop an elemental shard that can be used to summon and remove them. And you have to fight them in order to tame them, and they can also walk on land and breathe fire at enemies, and you can mount them by right clicking. It'd be a unique enemy, then
  6. THE STRANGLER

Biomes & Nature Mushrath

I gotta say, Eater of Worlds and The Destroyer probably weren't originally intended to be above ground bosses, after all EoW's orbs ARE underground in the corruption ravines. And yeah, The Destroyer isn't set to a biome anyway.
  7. THE STRANGLER

kinda like posting ideas :^)

kinda like posting ideas :^)
  8. THE STRANGLER

I did that once and I got in the top right corner

I did that once and I got in the top right corner
  9. THE STRANGLER

Biomes & Nature Mushrath

Alright, I think everyone thought of that, but you know how you don't really need to defeat the eye of cthulhu? It's just there. A side-boss, you could say. Content. I never really... Realised until now how it REALLY is alike to Plantera, but it's a very old idea. And, is Plantera the same exact...
  10. THE STRANGLER

Biomes & Nature Mushrath

this hasn't gotten alot of attention (as if it deserves attention)
  11. THE STRANGLER

well I have nothing to say about that

well I have nothing to say about that
  12. THE STRANGLER

Resolved [MOBILE] Drax in Shadow Chests

i'm sorry, I haven't been on in almost a year and I couldn't respond. I don't remember now what version it was.
  13. THE STRANGLER

haven't been on like in a year and I can bet you someone would say that they aren't glad i'm back

haven't been on like in a year and I can bet you someone would say that they aren't glad i'm back
  14. THE STRANGLER

Resolved [MOBILE] Drax in Shadow Chests

This is a weird thing I found in 2 shadow chests in a row in the same world. Both of these in the same world. It'd be a huge cheat to get a high-damage pickaxe/axe hardmode item in pre-hardmode. If you think it's fake, so did I at first.
  15. THE STRANGLER

NPCs & Enemies Underground desert and underground tundra boss suggestions

this is an amazing idea, and I think Terraria would be boring without it I also saw this after getting an idea for a Desert Biome boss xd
  16. THE STRANGLER

NPCs & Enemies Monster taming A whole new mechanic

it is when there's a beach nearby :)
  17. THE STRANGLER

unless you die but then there's nothing really to think of ...or look forward to for that matter

unless you die but then there's nothing really to think of ...or look forward to for that matter
  18. THE STRANGLER

Sprites Endless Rocket Box

to be honest this is like asking for an endless Mana Star kool tho
Back
Top Bottom