Search results for query: *

1. D

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Finally 1.3.1... Seriously though, where is the faster update you promised we would have with the new build? What will happen next? It will take another year to get 1.3.2 and than another for 1.3.3 and than we will be forced to buy a new console and Terraria again if we want to continue playing...
  2. D

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I really hope this times we will have a good update and not a bugged one. I really have to wonder what did you guys do during the testing phase. At least half the bugs i have seen until now(half being at least 10) were completely impossible to miss with just a few hours of testing. And the...
  3. D

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Months of bugs squashing > Release 1.3 that come with enough bugs tha it make skyrim bug farm run for it is money.
  4. D

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Was excited to update and play and within the first few minutes i already saw so much things i don't like. WTF with the long loading? Also now it take forever to make or delete a world. Not having quick slot really suck too. Also game randomly freeze every few minutes... It took you guys months...
  5. D

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Great, now we just need to wait 2 years for 1.3.1.
  6. D

PC Trick or Treat! Terraria PC is on Sale!

Often sales bring more profit than when game are at the normal price because more peoples buy when it's on sales. Sales are nice for developers as much as it's for us most of the times.
  7. D

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Almost a month since this post was made and no further news... At this point i have already lost all trust in their One terraria vision...
  8. D

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I am fine with waiting as long as it's necessary, but i really hope when you guys finally release the update that it will near perfect and don't have ridiculous bugs or game breaking bugs like most consoles update in the past.
  9. D

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Sound good, but until now nothing have shown things is going that way. Hopefully after 1.3 update we will be able to see thing going toward One terraria vision.
Back
Top Bottom