Search results for query: *

• Users: Ulmod
  • Order by date
  1. Ulmod

[IMG]

2. Ulmod

I'm tired of people calling the new Nameless Deity boss, Xeroc

I'm pretty sure the nameless deity is meant to be a fan creation for how Noxus would be and not Xeroc
  3. Ulmod

Favourite/Least Favourite Armor Sets

My favourite armor set in every aspect: *spectre armor* It looks absolutely gorgeous, the set bonus with the hood is one of the most unique things in terraria and the lack of defense balances out the healing which I love, and the fact that there are 2 helmets: one for damage and one for healing...
  4. Ulmod

Items Make player-made demon/crimson altar alternative

I agree. Thats an up for me
  5. Ulmod

tModLoader Elements Awoken

why can i not get the sky essence? ive been sitting in space for over an hour i even got 2 artifact materials but not even one essence
  6. Ulmod

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

its always ethernal umbra music
  7. Ulmod

why is the music from spirit mod always crashing?
  8. Ulmod

i tried but it dont show up
  9. Ulmod

how to get the soul key for the spirit mimic? i am trying to get the soul blade
  10. Ulmod

why is everytime i try to launch terraria it sais failed to load music/sounds/reach_boss2 can someone help me?
  11. Ulmod

omg i just fought overseer and i was equpped in op calamity mod stuff i had 300 damage on my sword and 158 defense and he still killed me. i really apreciate the developers by making this boss chalanging and adding adrenaline to his fight. again a love how you develop this mod and i hope the...
Back
Top Bottom