Search results for query: *

1. Ibadeji

IMore Items Mod

Hi there My name is Ibadeji, I've had my interest in developing mods for a while now. I finally started to create a mod for my favorite game. My modding experience is zero, so I will learn on the way. I've no developing background or something that would help me, but i've got the interest to...
  2. Ibadeji

How to increase your spawnrate!

Ibadeji,
  3. Ibadeji

Slime Staff Guide!

Hello! I tried to explain what is the best farming methode for the slime staff, well got a bit irritated while recording. But still turned out quite educational.. Ibadeji
  4. Ibadeji

Weirdest Seeds.

Hello everyone, I want to make a video about the weirdest seeds out there, post your weirdest seeds down below. Thanks! Ibadeji
  5. Ibadeji

It's me Ibadeji!

Hello everyone, I am Ibadeji and I am already playing Terraria since the release on the xbox 360, I now do have the PC version and like it alot! I like it so much that I made videos about it, this is no advertising thread but if you want to check it out here is the link...
  6. Ibadeji

tModLoader Magic Storage

Out of appreciation I made a video about your mod! It's a preview/guide, I really enjoy the mod and it makes the gameplay way better!
Back
Top Bottom