Search results for query: *

• Users: Lag
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lag

Items Name Tag

You know that feeling when you get a cool weapon, but it's called a horrible name? I've got the perfect solution. The NAME TAG. The name tag allows you to rename items, obviously. ^^^ Horrible sprite BTW, if anyone could make it better, I would be really thankful. So here is how it will...
  2. Lag

Items Master's Glove

(this may or may not be a subtle reference to Smash Bros) I don't know why I ever thought of this, but hopefully it'll be implemented (which will never happen). I suggest, the MASTER'S GLOVE Stats Item Name: Master's Glove Rarity: Yellow Tooltip: Levitates blocks with a push of a button...
  3. Lag

Biomes & Nature Minor Rain/Blizzard Change

This is a very simple thread. Whenever it's raining, all water-based attacks are increased by 3%. And all fire-based attacks get reduced by 2%. Whenever there's a Blizzard, all ice-based attacks are increased by 3% (including the Frost Armor. With the Frost Armor on, it will increased damage...
  4. Lag

The Thing to Your Right is...

Here's a simple game: You have to say the thing to your right, and then you say a situation. EX: LAG: The thing to your right is the only thing that can save you from the zombie apocalypse! RANDOMREPLY: An electric fan is the only thing that can save me from the zombie apocalypse...
  5. Lag

NPCs & Enemies Blizzard Expansion

IDEA --------------------------- I was thinking about Blizzards and it's only one unique monster which was the Ice Golem. I said to myself: "Hey! There should be more!" And that's why this thread was created. --------------------------- MOBS --------------------------- Frost Spirit ---...
  6. Lag

Silly Suggestions!

This game is pretty simple. A guy will make a weird but funny suggestion, and another guy will say how it'll go wrong, and again, and again! EX: Dude: I suggest more ducks! Dude2: The ducks will all turn evil and gang up on everyone. I suggest... and so on and so forth...
Back
Top Bottom