Search results for query: *

1. ImJustJoshin

tModLoader Peculiarity

Just go to the meteorite biome and kill some of the enemies there. It's up in the sky to right at the end of the map.
  2. ImJustJoshin

tModLoader Peculiarity

iWasHere can you tell me how you created the random projectiles for the D8 dice or give me reference that I can use? I really enjoy the chaos that it creates but I can't replicate the code in order to create it myself.:(
  3. ImJustJoshin

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

Midas buff would be a great addition to this mod
  4. ImJustJoshin

Ok so I have edited some aspects a bit more to my liking however, my attempts to modify the number of altars and fountains seems to do nothing... EDIT: Never mind I figured it out.
  5. ImJustJoshin

This is a wonderful mod though I have some suggestions such as a config for the rolls, effects and the rarity of the fountain/altar would be greatly appreciated.
  6. ImJustJoshin

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.Save() at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.PlayerIO.SaveModData(Player player) at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.PlayerIO.Save(Player player, String path, Boolean isCloudSave) at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(PlayerFileData...
  7. ImJustJoshin

Im just joshin man...

Im just joshin man...
Back
Top Bottom