Search results for query: *

1. willsp

yeah you are pretty much spot on with those guesses. got it on steam yet?

yeah you are pretty much spot on with those guesses. got it on steam yet?
  2. willsp

UPDATE: if you though that was cute i just found something even better. go to the pile of purple...

UPDATE: if you though that was cute i just found something even better. go to the pile of purple orbs nearby and slash at it until an orb falls from the pile. then slash said ball until it is near the memmec and watch what happens
  3. willsp

to fellow specter of torment owners. hold down while next to the memmec (the mimic dog) in the...

to fellow specter of torment owners. hold down while next to the memmec (the mimic dog) in the hub area. you will not regret it.
  4. willsp

Ever wonder what weapon Reinhardt's new skin's hammer is based off? its called a monk's...

Ever wonder what weapon Reinhardt's new skin's hammer is based off? its called a monk's spade...he's literally a shovel knight
  5. willsp

I have indeed!

I have indeed!
  6. willsp

I really hope Pit People sheds some light onto Hatty Hattington's fate. it seems strait up wrong...

I really hope Pit People sheds some light onto Hatty Hattington's fate. it seems strait up wrong to have him die the way he did.
  7. willsp

that logo and the vampire look awfuly familiar hmmmmmm

that logo and the vampire look awfuly familiar hmmmmmm
  8. willsp

who knew the Move or Die devs where Gravity falls fans...

who knew the Move or Die devs where Gravity falls fans http://www.moveordiegame.com/updates/anniversary/
  9. willsp

they need to make a cartoon based on Pit People and the only dialog is just stamper...

they need to make a cartoon based on Pit People and the only dialog is just stamper sarcastically narrating the entire journey
  10. willsp

i wonder what the reward will be for getting 100% of the red skulls in Shovel knight specter of...

i wonder what the reward will be for getting 100% of the red skulls in Shovel knight specter of torment? we already know they unlock relics.
  11. willsp

the creator one a contest and now the events of the comic are canon in shovel knight. Reize's...

the creator one a contest and now the events of the comic are canon in shovel knight. Reize's father and mentor is set to be specter knights old partner in the prequal!
  12. willsp

did you know that Reize from shovel knight was originaly the protagonist for the Deviant art...

did you know that Reize from shovel knight was originaly the protagonist for the Deviant art comic "Star Chaser Storys"?
  13. willsp

thats not to say his rasen-shuriken is bad now. it now functions as a multi hit attack at the...

thats not to say his rasen-shuriken is bad now. it now functions as a multi hit attack at the begining making that its most useful point. the actual shuriken prebebly also deals less dmg mid flight now aswell
  14. willsp

if king knights stage is called "pridemore keep" would that make the game set in the kingdom of...

if king knights stage is called "pridemore keep" would that make the game set in the kingdom of pridemore? there goes that mystery.
  15. willsp

oh yeah a fair warning naruto got a massive nerf. ra-sen-shuriken now works differently and his...

oh yeah a fair warning naruto got a massive nerf. ra-sen-shuriken now works differently and his shadow clone throw has much less range
  16. willsp

despite all that i'll probably still be a black mage main. you just cant beat his areal game...

despite all that i'll probably still be a black mage main. you just cant beat his areal game! still cant wait for all the new stages and modes though! i hope they eventually add in the aurum islands from kid Icarus as a stage
  17. willsp

you played kid icarus uprising? Its a quote from Hades.

you played kid icarus uprising? Its a quote from Hades.
  18. willsp

hopefully i didn't spoil too much about the movie by saying that

hopefully i didn't spoil too much about the movie by saying that
  19. willsp

was i the only one finding myself saying "when freaky aliens give you lemons make freaky alien...

was i the only one finding myself saying "when freaky aliens give you lemons make freaky alien lemonade" during that one scene in rogue 1?
  20. willsp

i was kinda hoping to see the king. speculation time!: what if the king is the old man you meet...

i was kinda hoping to see the king. speculation time!: what if the king is the old man you meet in the demo?
Back
Top Bottom