Search results for query: *

• Users: Link101317
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Link101317

Mobile What are the chances in this

W I was playing on mobile and farming souls when I killed a man eater and got both of these from the one monster What is the odds of this. Both a helmet and leggings
  2. Link101317

Items New Food

There is not that much food in Terraria and there should be more here's what I was thinking. rabbits are useful you can kill a rabbit and there is a 1 in 10 chance that you get raw rabbit wild berries: you can get wild berries they would restore 20 hp alone apples: some trees have red sots on...
  3. Link101317

Sprites Revamp the Bottles (Some sprites needed)

So this is my second idea I'm thinking about boosting the bottles plan being your in hardmode and you have the following: The cloud in a bottle The Tsunami in a bottle The sandstorm in a bottle And the Blizzard in a bottle these aren't very useful anymore in hardmode but we get a tinkers...
  4. Link101317

NPCs & Enemies Boss or Mini boss for Blood Moon (sprites needed)

This is my first suggestion post and I need sprites Blood worm or The Nightcreeper (Sprite needed) AI Worm HP 9000 Defense 20 Attack 50 Has spines on its back and 6 segments Conditions: it comes out when it rains during Blood Moon Minions are giant worms (from the caves) Drops 90 silver...
  5. Link101317

Mobile Lines on screen and SDK

Is it just me or does anyone else experience weird lines that flash through the screen I know it's not a problem with the device I use because its on multiple devices please let me know if you know whats wrong p.s. i also have this problem on apple it says SDK profile is...
Back
Top Bottom