Search results for query: *

• Users: Gothic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gothic

Endonium: Workers needed.

Long Ago, lied an abundant of a luminescent crystalline, Endonium. It was a powerful crystal that had many capabilities, mainly used for lightsource, but it exceeded in combat. Weaponry would slice clean through it's enemies, the tools were highly effecient. Endonium became needed vastly around...
  2. Gothic

Monolithic Biomes

Mod concept: Small placable items that will turn an are around them into a specific biome, kind of like the monoliths but they actually change the biome. Now, you won't have to go through the trouble of placing blocks or worry about world evil spreading. Needed Jobs: Coders, Spriters...
  3. Gothic

tModLoader Mod Idea: Affinity

This will be a mod that adds lots of items that are references to other games/people/pop culture. There will be some normal non-reference items, but mostly the items will be references. Current item Ideas:Ion Mana Crystal (Infinite mana) and Ancient Quarentine Enforcement (Super Powerful...
  4. Gothic

Other Art YouTube channel art and logo needed!

Hello, I'm Alhalia. I'm looking for a person to make me a channel art and logo (or whatever you call it) for my new YouTube channel. Reward: Channel featuring and anything else you might want. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMLl5TUDCND80oF8CbJ--g Moderators, I am not advertising, I'm asking...
  5. Gothic

PC =Dragon Force Server=

This will be the official Dragon Force Server Page, but we are not done. We currently need some builders for the server, but I will change this to official info when I can. I am a moderator, by the way.
  6. Gothic

tModLoader Super Modded Playthrough

Anybody who wants to start a super modded play through, reply/start a conversation. We will be deciding the mods later, though I have some modded rules: No thorium, Yes calamity, all quality of life mode.
  7. Gothic

Member-Run Project Runic Upheaval: Signature Runes

Runic Upheaval is basically a website that let's you collect runes to display in forum signatures and that type of thing. I just need to know someone who can make a website. I also could use some spriting help for the runes if you are good.
  8. Gothic

tModLoader Sprites Needed for <unnamed> Mod

Alright, let's get the content/name out of the way. The creator will not tell me about the content, though he will tell you. Also, for the name, he wants to name it something that is sort of already taken by calamity. Anyways, read below. Here is what the mod will have: -Lots of bosses -Ask...
  9. Gothic

tModLoader 6-Tier Dungeon Mod Team Wanted

I need pretty much anything you can make. I can probably do some sprites, I have ideas, I can test, I know a music creator, but anything else would be greatly appreciated. I am open to idea suggestions, as I only have some ideas. Please come to me if you would like to or can help. Start a...
Back
Top Bottom