Search results for query: *

1. N

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Hasn't come out and im still not pissed cus i have overwatch and i can wait x
  2. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for giving a compliment.
  3. N

Terrablade vs. Flairon?

Thats exactly the reason I use it.
  4. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being unoriginal.
  5. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being too predictable. Also banned for not saying anything about the comunism thing. And pre-banned before you even say anything because you are going to say i was banned for using too many reasons, and you're banned for that.
  6. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for making me think that's a pun about comunism even though it probably isn't and i just overthink everything.
  7. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for following what a person that isn't me started.
  8. N

Terrablade vs. Flairon?

Wow i didn't know that. Still my most powerful weapon though xd
  9. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for making me not understand that.
  10. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for stopping me from starting that.
  11. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for not continuing what i started.
  12. N

Terrablade vs. Flairon?

How come? It doesn't use any mana or get it's damage raised when used with magic armor / magic buffs.
  13. N

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Is here just to suffer, to feel his leg, every night.
  14. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for wanting me to not want to specify.
  15. N

Ban the user above you!

Banned for wanting someone to specify
  16. N

Terrablade vs. Flairon?

It is, but to get it you first have to beat him without it. It's hard without it but once i got Flairon i started farming for fishron wings which took me like 20 duke fishron kills, not including the kills it took me to get all items from him which was like 20 more. honestly i feel like the drop...
  17. N

Terrablade vs. Flairon?

I guess people just don't like it (?) it depends on your point of view i guess
  18. N

Dude, they LITERALLY just :red:ing told you they wanted to hold it back BECAUSE they were fixing the bugs from ps4 TO GIVE XBOX PLAYERS A BETTER START. THEY ACTUALLY GIVE A :red: ABOUT THE UPDATE, UNLIKE YOU. Sorry for that it's just really annoying when people don't actually thank Pipeworks for...
  19. N

What do you mean? They literally just told you they're fixing a :red: ton of bugs from the ps4 update and giving xbox users a better start, how are they "taking the piss"?
  20. N

Finally a new update about the Xbox 1.3 release. Im glad we Xbox users aren't getting a buggy start, even though i was expecting to play the update sooner. That's fine though, I'm sure the wait is worth it!
Back
Top Bottom