Search results for query: *

1. G

Mobile Hide UI if I play on controller\ can't join discord

I guess the game is Dead. All these views and no one can help. Guess I won't be buying this on mobile.
  2. G

Mobile Hide UI if I play on controller\ can't join discord

So I am thinking about buying this on my android 11 tablet. I looked under the controller settings in the help section about hiding the controller UI when I play on controller. Is the controller scheme the same as Xbox version, and can I config up my Xbox controller the way I like it within...
  3. G

Xbox One Torch god favor- can't find toggle

So as title states . The god favor says the toggle switch is n Left. All I see is settings, beastiary, journey emotes.. where can I turn this off on Xbox 1.
  4. G

Console Unplayable with current UI. Please give me back 1.3

Zoom in out is still there. U have to hold RB and press up/down on dpad.
  5. G

Xbox One Achievements did not update.

So the new achievements did not update withthe new 1.4. there is like new 15 new achievements I believe. When I check other profiles it's show only 3 new ones. Mine still says 30/30 1000/1000. The other profile shows max of 1110. I also unable to send invites to my new game.
  6. G

Xbox One Pet Hoarder Achievement not working?

Like I said before try it out with with a dummy account, not a guest but a dummy account. I did this on my main account to get achievements to work again and I do believe I did not really lose anything. I did this about 4 months ago.
  7. G

The only thing I can think of is delete your save data. Close down terraria press start on terraria then head towards manage. There should be a save data there just delete it. U may want to test this on another account so u can tell what will be deleted. But i do believe this does not delete...
  8. G

Xbox One 1.3 wont install on my xbox one s

Are you sure game isn't already updated. U will not see 1.3 as this is pc patch version. The latest vs of terraria is 1.0.1438.12. You can see patch # bottom right of main menu. If this still doesn't update reinstall game.
  9. G

Make new small world bring chest and all pets into it.. Go to Xbox home screen create new account log in and use each pet to see Ach pop on that. I could have on actadently summon same pet. Don't rush using each pet give it a full 30 sec before switching to another pet. What I did was to...
  10. G

Mobile How to beat Plantera with Mage

I never said boss was 75 blocks I just gave a random number. Yes I have killed every boss monster, besides Betsy armor less with a simple tp arena set up. That being said I did use buffs on the mech bosses Bc u do need to kill within a timeframe. Also the the 75 to 100 block is the tunnel...
  11. G

Mobile How to beat Plantera with Mage

Armor and wpn doesn't matter as a Mage when killing plantera. The main thing is the arena. If going solo and gear not the best use this arena build. So build a decent open arena box arena. But not to big. U want maybe twice the size of boss. Maybe 150 x 150 block. In the middle or about 20...
  12. G

Resolved [Xbox One] Lock npc

Solution was found... This ability was not part of update. This is a 1.3.5 update, and Xbox 1 only got the 1.3.4
  13. G

U should really read the post. As stated I said it was for PC and u should learn how to play game before jumping to conclusions that u think it a false claim. The misunderstanding is on you. Think before u post.....
  14. G

So I want to lock an npc to a house. So what I mean is if a npc would die it will respawed randomly to all n any house, but I want it to only spawn to a certain house. I know u could do this on PC, even with the new 1.3.4 update I still can't do this.
  15. G

Xbox One Game is bugged, multiple truffle npc n bar tavern never respawed.

So as title states. I am on expert, before plant boss, I had a random 3 truffle npc spawn in my world.. In the npc list it shows one but clearly I have 3 in room with truffle icon.. It seam that truffle has replaced my others npc. I found the Bruce the tavern keep. When I went to moved him to...
  16. G

Xbox One New to the Xbox 1 version. Come join me

as title states. Just picked up game from game pass. Any want to play and get all the achievements with me. There is like a week left from game pass before it goes bye bye. So come join me. I will be hosting and be playing a good 8 hours plz during the fri - sun. So if u want in plz send me a...
  17. G

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

will the Archtect have any updates on items it sells, or any let it sell other type of wood and ect from other mods.
  18. G

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

so i just bought the ego set right after killing the skeleton. laetitia set. the set bonus says it allows to summon the little witch from the gift. how do i summon her and what is the gift
  19. G

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

I haven't played this mod yet bc of the description of each shipshape sound bad. for example u have great magic damage but unable to refill mana or regen mp. you can only regen if you kill a monster. isnt this pointless agains bosses. the descriptions may be a bit off as i am just doing this off...
Back
Top Bottom