Search results for query: *

1. Aeonsteel

Blocks & Decoration Grated Platform (Platform that allows items through but not Players or Mobs)

Could there be a block added (the titular "Grated Platform") that allows players and mobs to walk on it, but items pass through? This would make shimmer transmutations much easier to do without risk of going Insubstantial earlygame. (Name is inspired by the popular Minecraft mod "Thaumcraft"'s...
  2. Aeonsteel

Blocks & Decoration More Lockable Chests & Biome Lockpick

I feel that there should be more types of chests that can be locked. Like the Obsidian Chest could fill the same niche for Shadow Chests as the Dungeon Chests fill for Gold Chests, in that it's the craftable chest that can be unlocked with a Shadow Key. Also, there could be a "Biome Lockpick"...
  3. Aeonsteel

Blocks & Decoration Ancient Manipulator + Ecto Mist allows crafting of Demon Altar recipes / Ancient Demon Altar idea

Alternatively, one could shimmer the Ancient Manipulator into a placeable (but non-ore generating, and thus able to be picked up after being placed) Demon Altar? Then we could also shimmer it again to get an "Ancient" Demon Altar (with the pre-1.5 textures)
  4. Aeonsteel

Blocks & Decoration Ancient Manipulator + Ecto Mist allows crafting of Demon Altar recipes / Ancient Demon Altar idea

I think this is a viable endgame alternative to the Demon Altar. This would allow crafting of the few items that are crafted at a Demon Altar, meaning you could smash all of your world's altars.
  5. Aeonsteel

NPCs & Enemies Shimmering Cultists into the unused White Cultist

I think you should be able to Shimmer the cultists to the unused White Cultists. I feel this arguably makes more sense than being able to shimmer the Old Man, who disappears after his boss is defeated, unlike the Cultists.
  6. Aeonsteel

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

you need the actual world. You need to put it inside YOURNAME/Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Worlds where YOURNAME is your computer profile's name.
  7. Aeonsteel

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

The critters would be not catchable, like the normal bunny statue.
  8. Aeonsteel

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Hey, I really enjoy using this mod, however I would like to request an update (if possible) for the Lite version. It still has the NON-CALAMITY BUFF POTION line on the potions, and its just a minor annoyance. I understand if it isn't a big enough thing to update over.
  9. Aeonsteel

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Suggestions: • Add recipies to melt down bars into ingots with a loss of 1 ore. Could be at a new crafting station, late pre-hardmode to mid hardmode. • A config to reduce the cooldown on the Celestial Sigil (default 30 seconds, maybe?) • Remove restricions on Rainbow Slime block spawns as well...
  10. Aeonsteel

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Yep! That's EXACTLY what I meant!
  11. Aeonsteel

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Most likely going to be named something along the name of 'Virus' as the Crimson is Flesh, and I personally see the Corruption as an infected entity that crashed on earth and 'Corrupted' the land around it, then died and decomposed.
Back
Top Bottom