Search results for query: *

• Users: Aeonsteel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aeonsteel

Blocks & Decoration Grated Platform (Platform that allows items through but not Players or Mobs)

Could there be a block added (the titular "Grated Platform") that allows players and mobs to walk on it, but items pass through? This would make shimmer transmutations much easier to do without risk of going Insubstantial earlygame. (Name is inspired by the popular Minecraft mod "Thaumcraft"'s...
  2. Aeonsteel

Blocks & Decoration More Lockable Chests & Biome Lockpick

I feel that there should be more types of chests that can be locked. Like the Obsidian Chest could fill the same niche for Shadow Chests as the Dungeon Chests fill for Gold Chests, in that it's the craftable chest that can be unlocked with a Shadow Key. Also, there could be a "Biome Lockpick"...
  3. Aeonsteel

Blocks & Decoration Ancient Manipulator + Ecto Mist allows crafting of Demon Altar recipes / Ancient Demon Altar idea

I think this is a viable endgame alternative to the Demon Altar. This would allow crafting of the few items that are crafted at a Demon Altar, meaning you could smash all of your world's altars.
  4. Aeonsteel

NPCs & Enemies Shimmering Cultists into the unused White Cultist

I think you should be able to Shimmer the cultists to the unused White Cultists. I feel this arguably makes more sense than being able to shimmer the Old Man, who disappears after his boss is defeated, unlike the Cultists.
Back
Top Bottom