Weapons & Equip π—˜π˜…π—½π—²π—Ώπ˜ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝗽 π—¦π˜‚π—΄π—΄π—²π˜€π˜π—Άπ—Όπ—»π˜€

Do you believe more mini bosses deserve Expert drops? Please leave your thoughts in the comments.

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

hummerholt

Terrarian
I believe that more mini bosses deserve expert mode drops. It's strange that only the Mourning Wood has one in the witch's broom. I think more drops in the form of useful accessories from mini bosses would encourage players to do events that are largely overlooked such as the Old One's Army. I'd like to know your thoughts on this and some of my suggestions below.

Suggestions

Dark Mage- Change the Dark Mage's Tome from Master to Expert and from a mount to an accessory similar to the flying carpet. Its a mount that nobody uses and makes more sense as an upgrade to a flying carpet. Replace the master mode drop with a pet.

Ogre- Give the Ogre an accessory in expert mode that gives enemies a chance to get the "oozed" debuff when making contact with you similar to what you get when you get hit with a ball of ogre spit.

Betsy- Give Betsy a dragon mount in expert mode that functions similarly to the bee mount but breathes fire.

Everscream- Give Everscream a "pinecone" accessory that will shoot out pine needles when the player gets hit or functions similarly to a hardmode version of a thorns potion or cactus armor that does damage to the enemy during contact.

Ice Queen: Give Ice Queen an accessory in expert mode that boosts the power of ice-based weapons (blizzard staff, north pole, frostbrand, etc)

Pumpking: Give Pumpking some sort of a pumpkin head accessory in expert mode that functions as a hardmode upgrade of the bone helm by summoning the pumpking blades he shoots instead of shadow hands to attack enemies.

Back
Top Bottom