[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

im new to terraria, so have mercy
when i make my tools or get dropped tools they are always legendary
is this the patcher's doing or im just lucky
im thinking its the first option, how do i turn it off
thanks! <3

im new to terraria, so have mercy
when i make my tools or get dropped tools they are always legendary
is this the patcher's doing or im just lucky
im thinking its the first option, how do i turn it off
thanks! <3
in the patcher there is a Always Roll Best Prefixes uncheck that

is there a way to make the light of the flashlight bigger
any help will be appreciated :)
there is a fullbright plugin it lights up the entire screen as for making the flashlight plugin area larger im not sure

the flashlight plugin does have a part saying Player.defaultWidth and Player.defaultHeight so i bet someone could tell you correctly if it can be increased or not but im not to good with those types of edits

i ran steam as admin and i still cant play.... wtf is going on
[doublepost=1487479819,1487479639][/doublepost]nvm ._.
[doublepost=1487480064][/doublepost]wow im an idiot i put terraria back to normal and it got rid of tmodloader and this!!!
[doublepost=1487480148][/doublepost]well its still there.... but its not working

idk what does this, but now my picksaw has infinite reach and is faster than ever!
[doublepost=1487481757,1487481559][/doublepost]doesnt lag much and my pc plays minecraft below 10 FPS!! *Lag intensifies* me: Y U DO DIS?

Is it possible for you to make another plugin where the vanity slot work like the normal slot?
@Transcend
uTEtJXx.png

It doesn't work for armors; I've equipped a forbidden armor in the social slot and a stardust armor in the main slot but when i double click down, only stardust guardian comes out. I've removed the stardust armor as well from the main slot but still couldn't double click down for the forbidden armor in the social slot.

Has anyone addressed this? I'm trying to use it and this error won't go away.
For anyone who this is happening to, try reinstalling Terraria completely. (Like, completely delete your install directory.) Then re-patch after you re-install Terraria. It worked for me.

Oh, and regarding your earlier question on multiplayer lag;
That seems to be if you have anything that will modify the game serverside (NPC, Event, Weather, Season, ShopSellsScalingPotions;) Anything of those sort will lag you out incredibly. Which, granted, isn't that suprising; it's a singleplayer client trying to modify server events. Won't work. Disable those sorts of things and boom, normal fps.

Please help. I have tModloader on a server with a bunch of mods but when i play with my patched terraria .exe and enter the server it lags. like if i'm standing nothing happens but when i start to move my frames basically go negative, and i start desyncing, this doesn't happen when i play with the original, unpatched terraria.exe on the server. on singleplayer works great but i think there are some buffs missing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom