[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Please help. I have tModloader on a server with a bunch of mods but when i play with my patched terraria .exe and enter the server it lags. like if i'm standing nothing happens but when i start to move my frames basically go negative, and i start desyncing, this doesn't happen when i play with the original, unpatched terraria.exe on the server. on singleplayer works great but i think there are some buffs missing.
Take out anything you're playing with that modifies something serverside. This includes, but is not limited to:
Inf Sundial
Events
Weather
Time
Shop Sells Scaling Potions
Season
Item Config

For some reason, this mod is not compatible with HERO's Mod. The buttons in the tool bar don't appear and instead it just appears empty like so;
d095939afafa8dbd844c82db83173aa3.png

Also the game crashes when I try to open the fullscreen minimap, giving me this error (just ignore the non-English bits).
I already asked jopojelly if he knows what the issue is, but he doesn't (so far anyways).
So far Terraria Patcher seems compatible with any other mods I've used in tandem, though (which to be honest aren't many).

Hello.

I do have laggs with this plugins, and i've checked the smart cursor mode off and i still lags when i play with my friends. When i play singleplayer i dont.

Hello.

I do have laggs with this plugins, and i've checked the smart cursor mode off and i still lags when i play with my friends. When i play singleplayer i dont.

some plugins are only for single player and when active in multiplayer have a client to server lag

Take out anything you're playing with that modifies something serverside. This includes, but is not limited to:
Inf Sundial
Events
Weather
Time
Shop Sells Scaling Potions
Season
Item Config

Hey, ive been trying to use this mod for a pretty long time but what evs... Now i got a newer version (i had an older one before) and it says i have to start terraria in administrator mode or start steam in administrator mode, plz help m8

Hey, ive been trying to use this mod for a pretty long time but what evs... Now i got a newer version (i had an older one before) and it says i have to start terraria in administrator mode or start steam in administrator mode, plz help m8

newer version? of the patcher or of terraria? .. fishy...

anyway to set administrator "mode" for the game itself you can go into the steamapps folder then terraria folder then find its main .exe and right click go to properties and set it compatibility to run this program as an administrator

in steam find terraria right click it go to properties / local files tab / click browse local files and you will get a new window opened dirrectly to terrarias steam folder

to set steam to that go into the main steam folder and find the steams .exe and do the same

newer version? of the patcher or of terraria? .. fishy...

anyway to set administrator "mode" for the game itself you can go into the steamapps folder then terraria folder then find its main .exe and right click go to properties and set it compatibility to run this program as an administrator

in steam find terraria right click it go to properties / local files tab / click browse local files and you will get a new window opened dirrectly to terrarias steam folder

to set steam to that go into the main steam folder and find the steams .exe and do the same
Wow Thanks, it works now!
[doublepost=1490622867,1490622651][/doublepost]But its laggy as hell...
[doublepost=1490623286][/doublepost]or like slow

But its laggy as hell...or like slow

if you are connecting to someone online its caused by some effects look threw a few posts up and youll find atleast 2 (mine quoting the actual post and the actual post) talking about whats causing it

as for single player can always try less number of options turned on

permanently? is it unable to be clicked in the launcher list when patching? not the plugins list but the patcher itself
it is in the launcher and it not ticked even when i patch close and open it again its still unticked
but when i start terraria it is still on

it is in the launcher and it not ticked even when i patch close and open it again its still unticked
but when i start terraria it is still on
you can try verifying game files on steam to get a clean install and repatch

if that doesnt fix it

since the patcher just edits the .exe file delete it in the terraria folder then in steam do verify game files and it should reinstall that file making it 100% clean without messing with other stuff or a full reinstall of terraria and repatch then to try removing it

if that doesnt fix it

since the patcher just edits the .exe file delete it in the terraria folder then in steam do verify game files and it should reinstall that file making it 100% clean without messing with other stuff or a full reinstall of terraria and repatch then to try removing it
or a full reinstall of terraria and repatch then to try removing it
did that but i dont know how to verify a file

if that doesnt fix it

i did everything you said
just whenever i use terraria patcher insta kill is on

I have found a glitch with patching Tmodloader with terraria patcher. When ever I equip head or chest armor whether it is modded or not my frames drop really hard.
[doublepost=1491091032,1491090497][/doublepost]
I have found a glitch with patching Tmodloader with terraria patcher. When ever I equip head or chest armor whether it is modded or not my frames drop really hard.

It seems to have stopped after a fresh patch.

Back
Top Bottom