[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Playing the game is extremely smooth till I patch the game with this. Before I was getting a smooth 140 fps about, then I patch it drops to 50 fps.... when fighting bosses it goes down to 30 fps... I have an extremely powerful pc that should be able to handle this. 32gb of ram, Nvidia gtx 1060, Intel i7-6700 core @3.40Ghz. Help me

Hi, i recently installed the most recent version of the patch, and it doesnt work. terraria just doesnt open with it is installed. and thing im doin wrong?

hai transcend and other player who using this patcher
does this patcher can't use with magic storage?
if im using magic storage mod my game error it say about game time

Can confirm, when you open the magic storage and try to move the mouse into the UI, the game instantly crashes, both SP/MP are affected.

This is what the error message looked like:
eJqGPYP.png

I'm using functional social slots, permanent bewitched buff and the following plugins: ChestSearch, ItemReplication, MoreAccessorySlots and SkipSplash.

It works perfectly for me but i cant modify the stats of weapons(i can change its usetime only) and it doesnt lag too much for me since tshock only affects the server and it lags too much and lower commands and need to type it in the chat

Hey, I've been trying to import a world so I can use Terraria Patcher on it but it seems it uses a different world directory and I can't find it.
Could you tell me where it is located?

are you using tmodloader? if so its Documents > My Games > Terraria > ModLoader

if not i believe its Documents > My Games > Terraria > Worlds

but thats just my areas i dont know anywhere else terraria would save world files

As I said, it uses a different world directory, so no, that's not where it gets the worlds from.

all i can think of cause it saved in documents even on my laptop with just terraria and the patcher is that you can search for the file of "worldname".wld and see if the

computer itself can find it if not its also possible its cloud saving

i tried looking in steam > userdata > "usernumber" > 105600 (or latest modified file if

terraria was last played game) for anything similar to a .wld file of terraria but found

nothing

How can i make my terraria normal again? im kinda getting bored of it sometimes
[doublepost=1509321916,1509321887][/doublepost]my terraria is gog

How can i make my terraria normal again? im kinda getting bored of it sometimes
[doublepost=1509321916,1509321887][/doublepost]my terraria is gog

go into where terraria is installed and remove

Plugins folder // Plugins file // PluginLoader.dll // the terraria.exe that has the terraria tree icon
then rename the terraria.exe.bak to terraria.exe (basicly just delete the .bak) but only do this after you delete the othere terraria.exe
that should revert it back to default terraria ..

uninstalling terraria and reinstalling it would be simplest way to revert back to basic

i would recommend a plugin that can change your weapons stat. For example, the Damage of the weapon , Critical chance of the weapon and Speed attack of the weapon. Btw thanks for this mod!!

It wont let me do anything, every time i try to save it, it keeps saying "An error occured, you possibly have already patched this exe or it is an incompatible version". Please help me

Back
Top Bottom