• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC [1.3] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!) - works with tModLoader now!

Atomic_Aiz

Terrarian
try running the patcher as admin that should give it the "rights" to access the spot where terraria is installed
Thank's for telling me ill try this out and see if that works!

Edit: Did not work for some reason I have no clue why this doesn't work but calamity works just fine or do i need to remove calamity for this to work?

Last edited:

SoulBladeXVII

Terrarian
hey can you help me
ive been trying to get terraria patcher to work with mods is there anyway to play with it when my terraria is modded

okay i need help now i downloaded the one that works with tmodloader and idk what to do!

Last edited:

sat0shi

Terrarian
idk if this is a bug but every time i open terraria and i click a button my game crashes
ive tried reloading ive tried restarting the game, validating files, redo the patch, i saw that there was a button for steam fix but i cant click it and every time i open terraria it says elevated administrator privelages not detected can you help?

y0slaap

Terrarian
Why is the usetime for most of the weapons I have automatically set to really low? I don't want this, I just want it to be default unless I change it.

Whis

Terrarian
So ... a lot of people have problems with the TerrariaPatcher , thats the reason why I make a little Video how to install it correctly... I hope I can help you :^)

feedback is welcome :3!

the video :

Valerius

Terrarian
Since I don't think anyone said it, if you're having terrible lag while using modded armors, I found a fix. Boot up the patcher, and instead of replacing Terraria, replace the one with the version next to it. Terraria_v1.3.5.3, as an example. It shouldn't lag when you wear modded armors, and yet you'll be able to use both tmodloader and tpatcher. If it doesn't work, try removing plugins.

Valerius

Terrarian
Since I don't think anyone said it, if you're having terrible lag while using modded armors, I found a fix. Boot up the patcher, and instead of replacing Terraria, replace the one with the version next to it. Terraria_v1.3.5.3, as an example. It shouldn't lag when you wear modded armors, and yet you'll be able to use both tmodloader and tpatcher. If it doesn't work, try removing plugins.
Should be in the same folder as the usual Terraria file. Directly below it, actually. If you don't have it i'm not really sure where it would be. Maybe try verifying the game files through steam?

SkullTraill

Terrarian
When I use Terraia Patcher with the tModLoader Plugin called Magic Storage (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/magic-storage.56294/) I get the following error:

And also, when I use it with the tModLoader Plugin called HERO's Mod, it doesn't work properly either:

(The UI for the plugin does not show up properly)

I love using Terraria Patcher, but I also like the above mentioned Mods for tModLoader. Is there any way you can fix these issues, at least the issue for Magic Storage?

azule13

Terrarian
Dont, know if this is a problem I should post here or not, but I have an afk fishing bot that I got from online that doesn't work in game when terrariapatcher is installed, it works fine when its uninstalled but i'd prefer to have both on, any ideas? link to fishing bot

Top Bottom