[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

When the [107] Builder is added to persistent buffs, any items like blocks/torches/etc I select on my action bar rapidly countdown until they are no longer in my inventory.

Having the same issue.

If you take the item from your inventory and attempt to click (let's assume it's a block, for clarity sake) it diminishes the amount you have in the stack the entire time you have the mouse clicked. Basically it's using the item every frame instead of once per click.

When the [107] Builder is added to persistent buffs, any items like blocks/torches/etc I select on my action bar rapidly countdown until they are no longer in my inventory.
Having the same issue.

If you take the item from your inventory and attempt to click (let's assume it's a block, for clarity sake) it diminishes the amount you have in the stack the entire time you have the mouse clicked. Basically it's using the item every frame instead of once per click.
Do not use the Builder buff when you are using UseTime plugin. What is the point of the Builder buff if you already have UseTime plugin active?

Thanks for this! BTW, where can I find more plugins?
Make them yourself and share them with everyone.

Can you add a boss spawner??????
No I don't have time. Already spent a lot of time on this project. Whole point of plugin support is so that others can do this.

v1.1.0.12: Changed UseTime to use [UseTime] category in Plugins.ini.
Added Actuators to UseTime plugin.
Added many warnings to patcher.
Added dialog to copy plugins over to Terraria folder after done patching.

Last edited:
I checked out some of these things, and when I used the reveal feature, later on when reloading my world, my entire progress was gone, everyhing black, and I haven't been able to restore this. Right now I'm just exploring the stuff I already did again with the help of teleporting, but it's still pretty tedious. So you might want to look into this so it doesn't cause these issues again.

Other than that, as someone else mentioned, a way to spawn stacks of items instead of single units every time would be welcome as well.

But great job on this, it's very useful, thank you so much :).

Go into the plugins.ini and change them there.
Thank you for this; I had actually done this as soon as I acquired the plugins and found the ini files. I use KP0 and KP1 for very common actions with my right pinky finger, so naturally I had to rebind them.

But may I ask, is there a list of actual key names that this mod is derived from? For example, it would be KeyPad1 and not KP1. Know what I mean? KeyPadAsterisk and slash is what I'm going for here, but a list would be just wonderful. Thanks very much.

Also, I just finished revisiting every area I visited before and pretty much restored my mini-map... except when I closed and re-opened Terarria, the map is all black again. .-.

This is even the case with a vanilla game, backed up map data, loaded or not loaded plug-ins, etc.

Last edited:
Also, I just finished revisitng every area I visited before and pretty much restored my mini-map... except when I closed and re-opened Terarria, the map is all black again. .-.

This is even the case with a vailla game, backed up map data, loaded or not loaded plug-ins, etc.
I encountered this issue as well. I'm not really sure what causes it. The code is pretty simple for doing the map reveal. I'll do some investigation. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused.

Thank you for this; I had actually done this as soon as I acquired the plugins and found the ini files. I use KP0 and KP1 for very common actions with my right pinky finger, so naturally I had to rebind them.

But may I ask, is there a list of actual key names that this mod is derived from? For example, it would be KeyPad1 and not KP1. Know what I mean? KeyPadAsterisk and slash is what I'm going for here, but a list would be just wonderful. Thanks very much.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.xna.framework.input.keys.aspx

Also, working on a chat hook (even for singleplayer). So plugins will be able to respond to commands like "/item shuriken 100".

I now visited just a few areas to test, while having a patch without the Reveal plug-in, and if you visit areas that way, it sticks. So maybe it has to do with updating your map while the plug-in is active?

But yeah, I just have to visit every area again (took me about an hour last time, so it's not too terrible), and keep the reveal plug in out of this (I can use TEdit for that anyway, and usually I would use it at the beginning of a game anyways, but here I used it for testing purposes).

Also, working on a chat hook (even for singleplayer). So plugins will be able to respond to commands like "/item shuriken 100".

Oooh, this is very welcome, thank you!

v1.2.0.0: Updated for Terraria 1.3.0.5.
Added IPluginChatCommand.
Added command functionality to ItemSpawner, NPC, Time, and UseTime plugins.
Various bug fixes.
Read main post for information on chat commands! Pretty great stuff. I will add chat commands for some other plugins soon.

I finally restored my minimap, and it now sticks as well (as long as I don't activate the reveal plug-in anyway).
Made a back-up of it as well so in case this happens I at least can have it back from up to this point.

Also, for some reason, changing the NPC spawn toggle hotkey doesn't work. I wanted to change it to 'E' instead of 'N' since I use M for my mount quick key, but it will still always be 'N', and not 'E'. Not sure if this applies with other hotkey changing since I don't have any need for those since they're pretty good already, but this might also be a thing to look into.

Keep up the good work :).

Well this is music to my eyes. Love the patcher hope you add more plugins ^_^

Edit: I get an error when I'm trying to patch it says : An error occured, you possibly have already patched this exe or it is an incompatible version.

I haven't patched anything yet :l

2nd Edit : Just fixed it just needed to reinstall terraria thats all :p

3rd Edit : does it work in multiplayer?

Last edited:
I finally restored my minimap, and it now sticks as well (as long as I don't activate the reveal plug-in anyway).
Made a back-up of it as well so in case this happens I at least can have it back from up to this point.

Also, for some reason, changing the NPC spawn toggle hotkey doesn't work. I wanted to change it to 'E' instead of 'N' since I use M for my mount quick key, but it will still always be 'N', and not 'E'. Not sure if this applies with other hotkey changing since I don't have any need for those since they're pretty good already, but this might also be a thing to look into.

Keep up the good work :).
You must restart Terraria after you've edited your Plugins.ini file for changes to take effect.

That's what I've done many times, but it will still always be N, and not E.
Both the plugins in the terraria folder and the patcher folder are edited to have E as hotkey, and I also made sure to patch after making that change.

Back
Top Bottom