• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC [1.4] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

babyeater

Terrarian
The video is outdated. It doesn't work for me every time I try to patch&save it always doesn't work. It keeps saying error occurred.

ElDorito

Terrarian
v1.3.0.0: Updated for Terraria v1.4.2.3. Had to remove ChestSearch and InventoryEnhancements, difficult to update.
Pog Pog Poggies but there's a problem , the update button in the app doesn't work and also you haven't updated the download link , but its all good because you spent your time updating this wonderful app for all of us to use , so no rush my G.

Edit 1 : Also if you might want to make the patcher support tmodloader it would be amazing if you could manage to make it compatible with the magic storage mod because right now when you patch tmodloader with magic storage on, it crashes the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom