1.4 wings?

Jostabeere

Terrarian
So I tried to look it up but could not find anything on the wikis, as they didn't update all the stuff yet.
Storytime: I wanna beat Fishron pre-Planters and need the best wings for that. Story end.
Leaf wings were nerfed to tier 1. Well, tiers. How do I find out which wings are which tiers? Again, internet seem to have 0 articles on the tiering of wings.
Dev wings also seem to be heavily nerfed, and on the same level as the leaf wings.
Basically, Which are the best wings speed-wise (since the Fairy boss gives an infinite flight wing accessory) on every stage of the game?
I know I could get the Broom, but I am yet too weak for the Pumpkin Moon.
(Also general tips on Fishron in Master mode?)

Having recently beaten Duke Fishron in Master Mode myself I can give a few tips to defeat him.

The best wings available around pre plantera and post mech are the butterfly wings, bee wings, flame wings, and Bat wings. You can also test which wings will fly highest by building a tall tower of blocks and seeing how high they can fly.

For weapons and armor a Hallowed Repeater with ichor arrows and Hallowed Armor were enough for me to take down Duke Fishron in Master Mode. I also had butterfly wings. There are other weapons that could work as well, but otherwise the strategy is mostly similar to fighting him in Expert Mode. The Shield of Cthulhu helps a ton during the fight, especially for phase 3.

For the fastest overall wings. I believe the wings that drop from the new boss with the infinite flight accessory are one of the fastest.

Thanks for the reply. I used the Megashark with Chlorophyte and tried to abuse the fight with an ocean teleport. It works well with stronger guns, but the issue is last phase.
I try to build a multi-level arena.
Edit: my issue is that he is too fast for me. With Cthulhu Shield, swift potion and Butterfly wings I cannot outrun his 5 charges with wings. Black spot is fast enough, but the ascend/descent is too slow.
On an unrelated note: Does the Sugar Rush buff not work? With ot without it my speed is the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom