Secret World Seed 30x Spawn rate

there are alot of challenges youtubers do in terraria like that one (i saw the video too lmao), imagine they add those challenges to the game via seeds, and the seed is the name of the youtuber. So putting in "wild lmao" would increase spawn rate by 30x, and putting in "ilikecheese" does.. this

1711279098087.png

since the seeds basically require community interaction in some way to find, adding references to youtubers could expand the community MORE

there are alot of challenges youtubers do in terraria like that one (i saw the video too lmao), imagine they add those challenges to the game via seeds, and the seed is the name of the youtuber. So putting in "wild lmao" would increase spawn rate by 30x, and putting in "ilikecheese" does.. this

View attachment 463944

since the seeds basically require community interaction in some way to find, adding references to youtubers could expand the community MORE
Bro, this idea is so much better! Basically if a challenge is popular enough, then they add it and use the YouTubers name! (Ik, I basically repeated you but still lol)

Tying seed names to Youtubers sounds like a cool idea. But I reckon it could have some problems, mainly if said Youtubers do something that Re-Logic don't want to endorse. Because I feel it would be a harder to change seed names than item names (e.g Chippy's couch, Waffle's iron, etc).

I think a good solution could be to name the seeds based on something from the video itself, not just the Youtuber, as this makes it easier to separate them.
Such as 'OopsAllBats' for that seed

Tying seed names to Youtubers sounds like a cool idea. But I reckon it could have some problems, mainly if said Youtubers do something that Re-Logic don't want to endorse. Because I feel it would be a harder to change seed names than item names (e.g Chippy's couch, Waffle's iron, etc).

I think a good solution could be to name the seeds based on something from the video itself, not just the Youtuber, as this makes it easier to separate them.
Such as 'OopsAllBats' for that seed
Re-logic could just use their sense to determine whether or not they should add the seed or not, or rename it or not, that’s basically something they would determine themselves

Back
Top Bottom