Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I'm returning to the game for the first time in a couple years, but I've discovered that my 6th item slot isn't actually "on" in my Expert-mode world. I still have boots equipped in the 6th slot, but they don't do anything, and I can't put anything else in there. I've tried beating the wall of flesh for another demon heart, but the wall of flesh bag won't drop another demon heart, because I've already used one on this character, and the spare demon heart I had in a chest can't actually be consumed by my character, again because I've already done so on this character. When I started a new Expert-mode world, it still wasn't useable. Was access to this item disabled in Expert-mode worlds, or is there any way to fix this issue on my character?

please upload your character file here
How do I do that? This character exists on the cloud, and it was made on a previous computer. I can't seem to find a save for it on my computer. Is there a way to download the character file from the cloud?

Welcome to the forums Sirey!
Can you please attach a screenshot of your accessories, showing all slots? Thanks!

Welcome to the forums Sirey!
Can you please attach a screenshot of your accessories, showing all slots? Thanks!
Here you go.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-06 204701.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-06 204701.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 106
if you count up your accessories, you will realize that actually the 7th slot is inactive instead, which is the master mode slot
-- welp, you were faster by a second

Yep, that's the master mode slot. :)
Happy to help, and good to know there's no issue in the end.

Back
Top Bottom