Mobile A very curious noob

Hello y'all.

First and foremost. I would like to apologize to the community and the creators of Terraria. I'm sorry that I waited so stinking long to buy, play, and fall madly in love with this game. Like, everything I've been searching for has been right in front of me all these years. Terraria is seriously one of the best games I've ever played. I'm so thankful I watched that guy beat moonlord in 45 minutes. That's what got me interested. I did purchase the mobile version. Which brings me to my question. I have six trillion questions about the game lol but I've managed to figure out most on my own, with the help of some very good content creators. My main question that I can't find an answer for, and is driving me crazy is about crafting. ON MOBILE....is there anyway to see a full list of the crafting recipes. I've farmed and farmed and farmed and feel like I'm mostly doing it aimlessly, because I'm not sure what I need for what. I've asked the guide but like I don't know. I'd like to find an ingame list of everything that I can craft. Wiki and youtube is seriously a blessing lol I've taken 400 screen shots in the last week, since I got this wonderful game. I'd just like to not have to pause and stuff. If not, I don't mind figuring it out. I just figure there is soooo much to learn about terraria. I feel like people see it, and shrug it off at a glance. They see 2d and just shun it right away. This has to be one of the craziest detailed and indepth titles I've ever enjoyed. Best 5 bucks ever. I'm considering buying the resource loader, but I'd rather become damb good at the game first. I wish I was a better writer. I wish I could put into words what I'd like to say about this game. My life hasn't been easy the last few months. Of course, that's every human being. I'm not gonna start crying about it here. Just wanna say that Terraria has come along and really lifted me up. I'm not sure how. But I thoroughly enjoy this grind. It feels good. It's been a long time since I've played something new. I love how every single time I find an item, its brand new to me, and I gotta mess with it. My current world is so cluttered cause I want to see everything lmao. I just hit hard mode for my first time, and I don't know what to do with my old ores and stuff. I've sold a lot, but still have wayyyyyyyyy too much. I carry too much too. I like the safe in the pig trick. Clever. Thank you again folks.

Stay safe in these crazy times. Stay clean.

Ggwp

TurtleSploodge

Hi and welcome to terraria and the forum

For your question The guide is the only in game way to find out recipes other than Playing aimlessly

Here’s a tip:
if it says “material” you can craft it into something but there is one item that can be crafted into something and does not say “material” but it may not be on mobile.

if it says “consumable” it can be one of two things. 1:boss summoning item or 2: food

Thank you all very much I greatly appreciate the help. The game does a wonderful job with the "consumable" and "meterial" under the item. Then you definitely have a pretty good idea on what it's for lol.

My issue now is a ps4 controller, with my 6 year old demanding I figure it out lmao. Ingot it connected to his android device. But nothing happens. I can't find nothing online about it anywhere :(

Back
Top Bottom