PC About the Hallow...

That's reasonable
I always spread Hallow around my house to ensure the Evil biomes don't eat my house

Hallow is an exception, NPC's won't move out of it, so you can use it to block Crimson/Corruption from spreading. However, another problem might be enemies.

Personally it would be better to keep the area around your house Pure if that does not work, spread the hallow to it, if that does not work pack up and move your house, If that does not work I suggest you create a world and be better prepared.

One of my worlds is 1% Corrupt, 32% Hallow, and my house is pure at the moment. That corruption ain't lasting.
1% on a small world is still more than you think. It's also worth noting that some items require Corruption/Crimson as a source of Souls of Night. It's better to dig a five block wide trench on both sides of the Corruption, and ten blocks wide underneath it, so as to contain but not destroy.

After that, Clentaminate the rest of the segregrated areas outside the quarantine zone, and enjoy a world where NPC's can live in (relative) peace.

Back
Top Bottom