Game Mechanics Add Auto-Swing to bombs, dynamite, e.t.c

RulerofCats45

Terrarian
Just a very small thing that bugs me is that auto swing doesn't apply to items like the dynamite and bombs. I love the auto swing feature and it is an extremely welcome quality of life but it annoys me a little when using certain items like bombs and dynamite that this auto swing doesn't apply. specifically the items that it would be nice for is Bombs, dynamite, sticky bombs, sticky dynamite, bouncing bombs, and bouncing dynamite. Thanks for taking the time to read this :) Edit: I also just realized that glowsticks are the same way too so they'd also be nice to spam with auto swing

Last edited:
i often had to dig hellevators using bombs or dynamite, and while i'm pretty good at button mashing (thank the F-Zero games for that) it was still annoying that i couldn't just hold down and drop down lots of bombs in a fixed interval, so yes, we need this

Glowsticks being auto might be nice, but I like explosives needing a click for each. It gives more control and decreases the chance of unwanted damage. I think you might be able to get auto swing with explosive items by enabling auto swing in the options, so it's there to switch on if you need to use a lot of bombs.
The auto swing doesn't work with the explosive weapons, I have it on, maybe since some people like the click there could be a separate option for that too

Back
Top Bottom