tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I won't say anything. I'll just leave this image.
GTGpKGj.jpg
I know... But I just have no solution for this... Maybe this can be fixed by changing width and height of sprite in code.

Upgrade v2.8
-Changed spawn condition for Alchemist & Brewer (now it is required to kill the Eye of Ctulhu for allowing to spawn them).
Also this should help for respawn.

May I throw an suggestion?

Fishing Combination
-Allows for easier fishing-
Crate/Sonar/Fishing/Regenation/Thorns/Iron Skin/Calm/Inferno
10 minute duration
Not bad idea, I think. But what about appearence of this? I think it could be avaible after beating 10 fishing quest (same condition as for Crate/Sonar/Fishing Potions and also Hardmode).

Upgrade v2.9
-Added Fishing Combination. Grants effects of Crate/Sonar/Fishing/Regenation/Thorns/Iron Skin/Calm/Inferno. Lasts for 10 minutes. Costs 5 gold. Avaible after beating 10 fishing quests.
-Added Ninja potion. Grants 10% damage & crit to all sources. Also give chance to dodge enemy attack and ability to climb walls. Costs 7 gold 50 silver. Can be bought in Hardmode. Also has recipe. Lasts for 10 minutes.
-Fixed sprite size of Young Brewer (I guess this should fix Party Hat problem).

Last edited:
Update v3.0
Nearly 30k downloads anniversary.
-Added Alchemist Necklace. Crafted from Charm of Myths & Cross Necklace. Gives life regeneration, reduce cooldown of healing potions & prolongers invincibility after hit.
-Replaced attack of all NPCs (actually, to Toxic Flask). It should be much more useful now.

I'm getting 5 alchemists showing up in my house. Only one shows up in the npc housing menu.
I guess, that is because of incompatible mod or some bug.
Try to install Cheat Sheet. Kill Alchemists with it. And then spawn one.
If this won't help, then give me your mod list.

Mini-Update v3.1
-Added Gills and Water Walking Potions to Brewer's shop.
-Changed descriptions of some new potions.
-Changed danger detection distance of NPC's.

Got another suggestion

While the "--- the -The Alchemist-" thing sounds kinda silly, mind renaming it to "--- the Teacher Alchemist"?
Also, give him some new lines regarding Tremor's Alchemist as well, noting how he learned from said Alchemist, or how he's not skilled enough to make hazardous chemicals.

Small things aside, could you make a major accessory (and upgrade) for when using alongside Tremor?
"Flask Bolo"
3 Leather + 3 Chains + 3 Gel Blocks
You can now throw 3 spinning flasks in a ring at enemies.
"Whatever works, I guess"

"Flask Spiral"
Flask Bolo + 6 Pink Gel Blocks
You can now throw 6 spinning flasks in a ring at enemies.
"You cannot put anything, into anything, and make it real!"

Got another suggestion

While the "--- the -The Alchemist-" thing sounds kinda silly, mind renaming it to "--- the Teacher Alchemist"?
Also, give him some new lines regarding Tremor's Alchemist as well, noting how he learned from said Alchemist, or how he's not skilled enough to make hazardous chemicals.

Small things aside, could you make a major accessory (and upgrade) for when using alongside Tremor?
"Flask Bolo"
3 Leather + 3 Chains + 3 Gel Blocks
You can now throw 3 spinning flasks in a ring at enemies.
"Whatever works, I guess"

"Flask Spiral"
Flask Bolo + 6 Pink Gel Blocks
You can now throw 6 spinning flasks in a ring at enemies.
"You cannot put anything, into anything, and make it real!"
Not quite sure if I can do integration (or modifying mechanic) with Tremor flasks. Also, I just don't know how to do this.
Adding to shop is easy, but playing around work mechanic... You can ask zadum4vii to do this at Tremor Remastered theme.
Edit: About new lines... Sure, why not.

I dont know if this is already asked but, why dont make the alchemist npc sell crystals and pixie dust? in order to make greater healing potions.

I dont know if this is already asked but, why dont make the alchemist npc sell crystals and pixie dust? in order to make greater healing potions.
Hm, I already thinked about this... Sure, why not. 50 silver per 1 for Dust, 75 silver per 1 for Crystal Shards? Of course at Alchemist's Shop in Hardmode.
Edit: What about Ichor/Cursed Flames?

Last edited:
Hm, I already thinked about this... Sure, why not. 50 silver per 1 for Dust, 75 silver per 1 for Crystal Shards? Of course at Alchemist's Shop in Hardmode.
Edit: What about Ichor/Cursed Flames?
thats your choice I only asked the dust and crystals because theyre potion ingredients, I would ask about pillar fragments but thats too much in my opinion but on a separated note do you think you can make an npc that sells the gems, called jewer because I use crystilium and some weapons required all gems and when I mean all gems that also includes the forgotten "Amber".

Back
Top Bottom