tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Does the Otherwordly Portal do anything?

Edit: Also, the Otherwordly Portal just starts floating up.

Last edited:
How I can get the Quantum Destabilizer? (I speak spanish, and I can't understand the part that the note says "…´Chargable Blaster´…".

Thanks for the mod! It's awesome! :D

Edit: I mean, what do you mean by that? What kind of weapon? (Vanilla, please)

Last edited:
How I can get the Quantum Destabilizer? (I speak spanish, and I can't understand the part that the note says "…´Chargable Blaster´…".

Thanks for the mod! It's awesome! :D

Edit: I mean, what do you mean by that? What kind of weapon? (Vanilla, please)
Martian Charged Blaster. There are only 2 chargeable weapons in Terraria (this one and Last Prism).

Upgrade v4.3
-Added Emagled Fragmentation and Otherworldly Amulet.
1st - Can be bought from Alchemist for 8 gold while 2nd lying in inventory. Also can be gathered from Dungeon Guardian.
On normal mode they drops from 5 to 10, on expert from 15 to 20.
25 of Emagled Fragmentations could be transformed into 2 vanilla pillar fragments.
2nd - Can be gathered from Dungeon Guardian with 10% chance on normal mode or 20% on expert.

Big thanks to :red:_Kickem007#1531 for Emagled Fragmentation sprite and ideas of this update.
what do you mean can be bought from alchemist while 2nd lying in inventory

I found a bug, if you use the book from Golem with 500 Mana (increased from calamity mod items),then it won't increase your max Mana to 600.

I'm seeing a bug. When going to the Angler for a quest, he sometimes tells me to get a fish that can only be found in the vicinity of a celestial pillar, but none of the pillars are active, and my world is not even in hardmode yet.

Back
Top Bottom