Alert: N00b speaking

PublicAphred

Terrarian
Hi, I'm Riibber, grand servant of the PC Master Race (with a crappy GPU) that loves a lot videogames! 15 years old, twiiter noob, future Programmer, yellow belt in Judo and spanish ( no en serio, soy tan español que seguro que esto lo has traducido en el traductor de google xD). Also I love anime, but it's been just a year i started to watch it, so i have to enjoy so much shows.

And about Terraria, I'm pretty much a n00b, and it's been just a month i started playing it (when it was at 1 $, omg I love steam), never had wings, never activated hardmode, and ragequitting a lot in hardcore characters (witch after those experiences i just play mediummode), so yeah...

I hope to have a good time and find good friends here, to know a lot more about the game, and to not encounter any grammar nazi, I'm sorry for my poor syntaxis, but Spain doesn't have the best school education, so don't punch me pls :(

Hey! I agree with you, PC is the master race xD I've been playing on the PC for 4 years now after being on the XBOX. I will never go back.

I really like the animes (best to not as best) Akame Ga kill, Mirai Nikki, SAO, Fairy Tail and Elfen Lied. Check those ones out, I guarantee you will love at least ONE of them =)

I've been playing terraria for 3 years, so if you need any tips or help in a server, I can get you going XD

~Kooru

Well, bienvenida en este foro! (i'm italian and I have learn some poor spanish at school and about that.. the school education in Italy is even worse :D)

Hey! I agree with you, PC is the master race xD I've been playing on the PC for 4 years now after being on the XBOX. I will never go back.

I really like the animes (best to not as best) Akame Ga kill, Mirai Nikki, SAO, Fairy Tail and Elfen Lied. Check those ones out, I guarantee you will love at least ONE of them =)

I've been playing terraria for 3 years, so if you need any tips or help in a server, I can get you going XD

~Kooru
wowow, thanks for the reply! Any help would be welcome, so i won't doubt about asking you them!

About the animes, I Freaking love Fairy Tail! so similar to the humor and art of one piece, but at the same time so much original with wizards that are not elder with white beards, but party hard boys xD. and about
the other ones, SAO was kinda boring for me (and don't really know why, i loved K-ON! and i know a lot of people they get bored watching it) and Mirai Nikki was cool too, not the best seinen i'ev watched but the idea was great and enjoyable, but between you and me, didn't really loved those yuno-oriented chapters, don't really like yanderes a lot, Didn't watched Elfen Lied nor Akame ga Kill, but i've heard a lot about them , so I'll watch them someday.

Well, bienvenida en este foro! (i'm italian and I have learn some poor spanish at school and about that.. the school education in Italy is even worse :D)

haha, so you know my feeling then xD, grad to read your greeting too :)

Back
Top Bottom