Am I Ready For Wall Of Flesh On Master Mode?

Caryelah

Terrarian
Hi, am i ready for Wall Of Flesh On Master Mode? Thanks. I'll craft more beenades.

I have these:
Terraria_2020_07_27_20_17_47_217.png

Hi, am i ready for Wall Of Flesh On Master Mode? Thanks. I'll craft more beenades.

I have these:
View attachment 284779
You have good accessories, except for the shoe spikes, swap those out with the hive pack, and also make sure you break the houses down in Hell and have a water walking potion and obsidian potion, and more potions(you should have more than 1 water walking and obsidian potions)
Edit: make sure you have like a lot of beenades, somewhere around 300 would be fine or be too much, but having too much is better than too less

Hi, am i ready for Wall Of Flesh On Master Mode?
And then some, I'd say.

You aren't using minions? Never mind. Can't believe I missed it the couple dozen times I looked through inventory. Probably why I lose stuff in chests in my game.

Since you put the resources into a Star Cannon, I'd consider getting a couple nights worth of stars. It's kind of fun to blast away with it.

Last edited:
Accessory wise OP I would recommend gathering some obsidian to upgrade the cobalt Shield into an obsidian shield in place of the climbing claws as the latter is kind of useless except for upgrading to the Ninja master gear. And it might be advisable to obtain some of the stuff which becomes harder to obtain once hardmode starts such as the Nazar and Bezor and you might want to declutter your inventory/storage and restock on some important resources such as iron/lead ore and bars, mushrooms(regular and glowing) vertebrae, herbs, potion fish and the likes as potions have largely been essential for me on master mode(and strongly recommended on expert). Remember once you fight the wall of flesh exploration will become much harder and on Master general exploration and resource gathering will become significantly harder. Other notable examples include getting the metal detector from the Nymph, and Tally Counter from the Dungeon if you ever plan to craft the cell phone components. Now is the time to stock up on the resources which will dampen the pain of early hardmode namely potions accessories and materials.

You have good accessories, except for the shoe spikes, swap those out with the hive pack, and also make sure you break the houses down in Hell and have a water walking potion and obsidian potion, and more potions(you should have more than 1 water walking and obsidian potions)
Edit: make sure you have like a lot of beenades, somewhere around 300 would be fine or be too much, but having too much is better than too less
they don't need a water walking potion as they have the Terra Boots obsidian skin potions would be useful since they protect from on fire but there are better potions to use if they are worried about the fight. namely rage (as in a crimson world) Iron skin, regeneration, swiftness, endurance summoner and ammo reservation and archery potions might be advisable depending on whether the star Cannon or molten fury are planned to be utilized

Though given that they got a wrath potion from either a pot or chest it could be used to get an extra edge since in hardmode the dryad sells the alternate evil biome's seeds. If a first attempt doesn't go well I would suggest using it then.

Granted I tend to be the type of player who does a lot of prep prior to fighting the WOF especially on Master.

Yes. Just this weekend I killed the WoF for the first time just using Beenades. It really does work. Just tank up and throw em like crazy.

The only question is what picture hasn't been posted. The battle entails running while attacking. So in Hell in order to survive no matter what gear you have you will need to be able to move in one direction very fast. I find the very edges of the map to be perfect starting places for spawning him. There is a minimal amount of mining required to give you a nice runway. You're going to need a distance of around 1500 to 2000' of runway. Wouldn't hurt to add an extra 500' or so.

Max out the DEF for sure. Add in some Ironskin and Endurance potions. Regen/Speed potions would help too.

Accessory wise OP I would recommend gathering some obsidian to upgrade the cobalt Shield into an obsidian shield in place of the climbing claws as the latter is kind of useless except for upgrading to the Ninja master gear. And it might be advisable to obtain some of the stuff which becomes harder to obtain once hardmode starts such as the Nazar and Bezor and you might want to declutter your inventory/storage and restock on some important resources such as iron/lead ore and bars, mushrooms(regular and glowing) vertebrae, herbs, potion fish and the likes as potions have largely been essential for me on master mode(and strongly recommended on expert). Remember once you fight the wall of flesh exploration will become much harder and on Master general exploration and resource gathering will become significantly harder. Other notable examples include getting the metal detector from the Nymph, and Tally Counter from the Dungeon if you ever plan to craft the cell phone components. Now is the time to stock up on the resources which will dampen the pain of early hardmode namely potions accessories and materials.

they don't need a water walking potion as they have the Terra Boots obsidian skin potions would be useful since they protect from on fire but there are better potions to use if they are worried about the fight. namely rage (as in a crimson world) Iron skin, regeneration, swiftness, endurance summoner and ammo reservation and archery potions might be advisable depending on whether the star Cannon or molten fury are planned to be utilized

Though given that they got a wrath potion from either a pot or chest it could be used to get an extra edge since in hardmode the dryad sells the alternate evil biome's seeds. If a first attempt doesn't go well I would suggest using it then.

Granted I tend to be the type of player who does a lot of prep prior to fighting the WOF especially on Master.
YEah guess I completely spaced the terraspark boots when talking about bike the water walking potions

Yes. Just this weekend I killed the WoF for the first time just using Beenades. It really does work. Just tank up and throw em like crazy.

The only question is what picture hasn't been posted. The battle entails running while attacking. So in Hell in order to survive no matter what gear you have you will need to be able to move in one direction very fast. I find the very edges of the map to be perfect starting places for spawning him. There is a minimal amount of mining required to give you a nice runway. You're going to need a distance of around 1500 to 2000' of runway. Wouldn't hurt to add an extra 500' or so.

Max out the DEF for sure. Add in some Ironskin and Endurance potions. Regen/Speed potions would help too.
I've small world. I'm currently building the runway to the end of the world.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try my best to obtain these potions. Also, i've replaced the Feral Claws with Hive Pack.

Cell Phone seems hard to craft. I think i will not try to craft Cell Phone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom