AMA Dreafun

Dreafun

Steampunker
Well... Since many people have already started their journey from here (and maybe I'm wrong), why don't I?

Ask your questions regarding me, my activities and so on

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
So here are my top 3:
first place - zoologist (logically) with the phrase "I have no idea how I got here, but this is unrealistically cool."
2nd place - dryad with her phrase "Be safe; Terraria needs you!" (I feel like the chosen one :dryadsmile: )
3rd place goes to party girl with her legendary phrase "At last, my time has come!"
(Thank you for reminding me to build a shrine to the zoologist. :dryadwink:)

If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do?

On top of that, if you could also add a vanity set into Terraria, what would it be, and how would you get that vanity set?

If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do?
Hmm... Let me see. If given the chance, I would add a Magic Flame. It would look like an orb in an invertar. When attacked, it would consume 20 mana and deal 77 magic damage + "On Fire" debuff. Mining method: death of a wizard with a unique name, after defeating a plantera. Attack speed: incredibly high
On top of that, if you could also add a vanity set into Terraria, what would it be, and how would you get that vanity set?
I'm fine with it. Of course, I would have liked a jewellery set called "Flight of Fancy". It would consist of: Something like the wings of a magician + cape in the colour of stardust armour + coloured T-shirt + boots in the form of terrabots.

Back
Top Bottom