An unnamed Sky Village

AmazingMaciek

Skeletron Prime
Zoologist & Golfer's House + My bedroom.jpg

↑ Zoologist & Golfer's Houses + My Bedroom
Guide's House.jpg

↑ Guide's House (It was a basic shoebox first 😒)
Merchant's House.jpg

↑ Merchant's House (With a little upgrade)
Rest of the main island.jpg

↑ Rest of the main island
This unnamed village on the map.jpg

↑ This unnamed village on a map

I like this! It's really good, especially for something that was a shoebox at first :) I've a few tips to offer.

1. Don't use only smooth marble. While it's a wonderful material, you generally want to have a few different colors/designs to create a good palette. I say you should look into getting another material for those roofs. Iridescent Brick or Gold Brick with paint can be pretty good. Experiment!
  2. Try to make the clouds under the islands a little less uniform, if you want a bit more natural look. Amorphous shapes work wonders for clouds.
  3. You might want to have a small glance at the furniture in Merchant's House. Not saying it's bad, and I understand you want functionality, but the colors are a bit out-of-place in this elegant setting. Consider paint and/or building a separate "workshop" for crafting stations.
  4. I like your choice of design, the smooth marble and gable shapes really convey a sense of opulence. Two tips to help enhance that: First, try hammering certain blocks. The underside of Golfer/Zoologist house's roof would probably work better as slopes, with the regular blocks remaining if you need to hang something from them. Secondly, the Hanging Brazier is great in these settings. If ever you expand, consider adding some of those to any larger structures - but I think they'd also be right at home in the outdoor porch/patio of the G/Z house.
My, that seems like more than a few tips! :p They're just my suggestions on how you could enhance/improve this build a tad bit. Consider them, but by no means feel obliged!

Back
Top Bottom