Xbox 360 {And Xbox One} Guide NPC in the flesh, sort of.

Liechtam

Skeletron Prime
That's right! It's true! I am truly back from the dead! I've gotten back into Terraria recently and I think it will be fun if I go back to doing what I do best, being a Guide! For those of you that remember me, (probably not) back on the old Terraria forums - we don't talk about that, shhh - I posted saying that if you're new to the game then come to me for help. Well, I sort of feel like doing that again!

Are you new to Terraria and your Guide {Insert your Guide NPC's name here} isn't really telling you what would be a good idea for you to do?
Not sure where on your world you should go next and your Guide is too busy telling you that "There are many different ways you can attract people to move into our town", or to go smash a pot somewhere?
Worry no more! Go ahead and craft a trash can to put your Guide NPC into, because I'm here.
If you're playing and get stumped and you can't get to/ don't feel like looking it up on YouTube or going to the Terraria Wiki, then just simply send me a message on 360 or One with your question and I will reply as soon as possible. Yes, as I said, I do play Terraria on Xbox One but my level of progression is significantly higher than that of my Xbox One's; I prefer to play on 360.
I can play along with you if you want, I won't physically help you much though, because then I would sort of be carrying you through the game. If we do associate long enough, to the point of Hardmode to Endgame, then I might start physically helping. Well anyways, I'm sure you get the idea.

GT: Shattariuliecht

Side notes:
- Mic: Optional
- Cost: My Time
- I am as active as possible, I do still have real life matters to attend to

Back
Top Bottom