Console Another update for Old Gen's version

Escuronati

Terrarian
Before anything, yes i know that they won't update the old gen anymore. This thread its just for fun and for myself, since i was thinking about that a long time ago.

Well we all know that the old gen's version its almost the same as the 1.2.4 of Pc. But there's something that bothers me a little.

This bad boy:

Builder_Potion555.png

Kinda cool to look at it huh?

O wow an builder potion... and? Well my friend this is the 1.3 Sprite at the old gen's version! And thats not the only potion or item that has the Sprite uptaded!
So, here's my point. I belive that there's some items and mechanics that could be implemented at this version even tho its on outdated console. Let's begin.

But first, here's some important notes:

1- As i said earlier, this is purely for fun and i know that these versions wont be uptaded anymore, just to remind you!

2- As a famous quote: "Sorry for my not so good but actually kinda understandable english".

3- There will be 3 levels of difficulty, that says how easy or how hard it is to implement such thing on this version (I know that changing or implementing anything its already difficult for itself, what i mean here is that if it would still make the old gen's version stable). There will be Easy (
Cobalt_Bar.png
)
, Medium (
Mythril_Bar.png
)
and Hard (
1571163513722.png
).

4- You can help too by showing which item or feature it could be implemented in this version or by helping with the difficulty thing!

Anyway, lets begin.

Titan_Potion.png
Uptaded Sprites
Titan_Potion.png

Cobalt_Bar.png
Potions:
Some potions in this version have the 1.3 sprites such as Titan and Builder ones. So why not update all of them?

Mythril_Bar.png
Ores and their items (Pickaxes, Armor, etc):
This one is kinda harder, since it has a lot ot them. But i think it should work well and keep the version stable.

Cobalt_Bar.png
The 1.2 accesories:
Basically the same as the potions.

Map_Icon_Guide.png
NPCs
Map_Icon_Guide.png

1571163513722.png
Some of the 1.3 NPCs such as the Tax Collector.
But the problem is the UI of the NPCs needs to be changed since in the inventory all the spaces have been ocupied, so it would be necessary to remake the whole iventory. Which is... you know... h a r d.

Old-Gen_Console_only.png
Mechanics and more
Old-Gen_Console_only.png

1571163513722.png
The god dammit iventory space, we need m O r e! But as i said before about the npcs... They would need to remake the UI and stuff so... this one should be pretty difficult.

Mythril_Bar.png
The ability to use weapons on mounts and a quick mount button.

1571163513722.png
Speaking of buttons, the POWER to change all the config of the controller.

Mythril_Bar.png
Some uptaded recipes such as the Slime Crown.

Piggy_Bank.png
Items
Piggy_Bank.png

Mythril_Bar.png
The Angler Tackle Box.
Angler_Tackle_Bag.png

Mythril_Bar.png
The summoner emblem.
Summoner_Emblem[1] (1).png

Mythril_Bar.png
The biome crates.
Hallowed_Crate.png

Ok this thread is far from complete in my opinion so ill keep uptading it as soon as possible. Maybe im being way too positive and like adding one more item could break the game and stuff. And, well i know nothing about progaming and stuff but i found this fun to make and to think in some alternative universe or anything like that they could keep uptading it.

Anyway sorry if im being super dumb or anything about this but well, dreaming is always something we can do right?

Attachments

• Adamantite_Bar.png
    Adamantite_Bar.png
    438 bytes · Views: 78
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom