Anybody know how to obtain new potted trees and or potted bamboo? (Pictures provided.)

Vbot12

Terrarian
Hey everyone, I have been looking for the way to craft or obtain the new potted trees which are seen in Khaios' Golf video at 1:00 to the left of the pylon. Also, in his queen slime house video at around 10:50. If anybody knows how you can go about crafting or obtaining these it would be a huge help. Can't seem to find information anywhere online. I have also left a picture of the palm tree if you don't want to go to those videos. Thank you all in advance.

------------------------
1589887872187.png

------------------------

Vbot12.

The dryad sells potted palm and potted bamboo. I don't know all the available varieties nor all the specific conditions required.

Right now in game she's selling Potted Forest Bamboo, Potted Jungle Bamboo, and Potted Hallowed Bamboo for 3g 90s each (3g 12s with discount card). It's a blood moon night (first quarter moon) on an old pre v1.4 normal post-Golem world.

I could've sworn I saw her selling Potted Palms instead of bamboo a few in game days earlier...

Biome and time of day/night doesn't seem to matter. I've tried beach/ocean, snow, and forest so far.

Last edited:
Price correction: 2g40s (1g92s with discount card) when Dryad has three stars happiness.

Maybe I was mistaken about the potted palms.

Thank you for keeping more information coming. However, I have the Dryad on 3 star happiness and she doesn't sell anything potted yet. I am still in pre-hard-mode so possibly a hard-mode item?

It's definitely hard-mode, since the trees come in sets of three and Hallowed is always one of them.

From my observations, the 'trees' are available third quarter and waning crescent, and the 'palms' on new moon. If you saw bamboo on first quarter, then full moon and waning gibbous must be the cedars. I'll add that to the wiki

Back
Top Bottom