Apart from playing terraria i also make music and i decided to make a terraria themed track, modders feel to message me

The 2nd link says need permission?

I'm not quite sure about how to code music boxes and the like, but it would be interesting if there would be music boxes with far-eastern music for adding more to dynasty builds, as well as maybe other things, such as various other town musics so that each town could have a bit different air around it. (I love the new "town" and "town night" tracks too, of course, but how cool it would be, if some towns would have different music. - well, that can be done with music boxes, of course, and there are tons of tracks, but there aren't really track for example for a far-eastern town or such... how about a quiet snowy town? or an exotic jungle town? or a desert town with a hustling and bustling bazaar? or...?
I think such could be very interesting.

I don't mind making anything if you need any i'll make it for free if you give me credit. I'm looking for mod devs that need music.

I don't mind making anything if you need any i'll make it for free if you give me credit. I'm looking for mod devs that need music.
it's basic to give credit, of course I would give.
well, I have a small mod, but it has no bosses or such. I do absolutely would love to add a few music boxes though if someone would also help with how to code them, so we could make it possible for the player to create even more awesome ambience for different towns and fortresses.

if you are interested in that?
if you are, we could give it a try. though we would need help with the coding too.

but if you would rather do boss musics and stuff, I understand that too.

I'm mot experienced in coding so i don't know but i can definitely help with any audio u need ,music for music boxes, sound effects for swords etc

yh sure i can brainstorm some ideas, do you have discord or something else that i can message you for that?

Back
Top Bottom