Map-Other Arcania: Modded RPG Map

Do you think that I should continue working on this map?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi everybody

Is anyone willing to play test a modded map that I've been working on for quite a while?

First off, take note that you'll need tModLoader and will have to install the Thorium and Chad's Furniture-and-More mods in order to run this map!

I've created an RPG map with several races and factions to choose from. This is not a mod - instead I've used accessories and vanity items already within Terraria (as well as other mods) in order to give each "race" its owns perks and attributes. You may choose between Human, Wood Elf, Undead, Merfolk, Trollkin, Celestial and Werewolf.

Currently there are 7 factions/professions to choose from, including Hydromancer, Gunslinger, Blademaster, Technologist, Witch Hunter, Paladin and Warlock. It's the ideal map to try in multiplayer mode!

I've posted images of the map quite a bit recently, and the map has been available for download on CurseForge for a while, but I've realised that the map wont work properly without the .twld file, which CurseForge doesn't allow you to upload because it doesn't recognise the file format.

So, I've abandoned CurseForgea and uploaded the .wld and .twld files to the Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/terraria/mods/28?tab=description

Once downloaded, make sure you copy the .wld and .twld files to your modded "Worlds" folder (e.g: Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Worlds) and let me know if there are any missing textures, items, bugs etc. A good example is the bell at the top of the paladin Cathedral. If that isn't there, then you'll know that the map hasn't loaded properly.

I can't offer any remuneration, but I do believe that the map will provide a compelling gameplay and a new way to experience Terraria.

So, download the map and help a brother out? This is still a work in progress, so expect to see some weird stuff...

Thanks! :)

I will definitely try this map out! Of course, when I get the time to. I will also post a video about it as thats what I do with most maps on games made by players, if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom