Ask a Lunatic Cultist

Woo! Another ask me anything! This time with a cultist! You know how these work. I probably won’t get to your question immediately but I will answer it eventually! (You can also ask my OCs, they’re in my signature or maybe you know them from RPs)

Thank you, Ghostrix.
hello, how the hell do I beat the twins, I have tried about 30 times and I can get spaz down to mech form but as soon as he starts charging me I am screwed and my only other option is to give up. I have tried every guide and nothing works, even chugging around 14 different potions and a Christmas cookie and running for my life while firing too many bullets for me to handle at him (megashark, crystal bullets) I have hallowed armor of every kind I've tried having the warrior set and for the life of the God I praise can not beat this damn abomination, I would accept help but I cant because I can only play on Wii U :sigh::sigh:

hello, how the hell do I beat the twins, I have tried about 30 times and I can get spaz down to mech form but as soon as he starts charging me I am screwed and my only other option is to give up. I have tried every guide and nothing works, even chugging around 14 different potions and a Christmas cookie and running for my life while firing too many bullets for me to handle at him (megashark, crystal bullets) I have hallowed armor of every kind I've tried having the warrior set and for the life of the God I praise can not beat this damn abomination, I would accept help but I cant because I can only play on Wii U :sigh::sigh:
Make a skybridge, get some vertical mobility, run in a circle around the skybridge, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom